Saturday, January 2, 2021

Commencement to the stars

 We are just here today to have some conversations with aspects of ourselves.
Giving them a voice. Letting them be seen.
Cause we are all in the in-between at the moment...

Not posting this one, so if you made it here,
I'm completely not crazy, (LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!)
Just channeling energy from within...
and I might be overly vague, so not to worry, I might forget what I meant too...
Probably do this in story format... kinda easier that way than just a witnessing description.
Or whatever comes out...
There's a bit of a tedious thing about following a certain path, schedule, or set of rules...
that rarely ever sits well...or for long...
so it's cool if it comes out a complete mess.

Mind is all MUSH, so if any of this makes relative sense, I'd be lucky.
Caffeine withdrawal tends to wreck havoc on your nervous system and brain, who knew, LOL
Not that we have to or decided to... just kinda more or less a consistent decision for the last few days.
No...not a new years' resolution shit thing. We don't do that here.
We do what we do NOW. and only for NOW.

___________


The train is quiet. Only now preparing to embark forward.
A path was chosen, but hardly anything like the ones we thought there would be.
It wasn't to all the earthly things that anyone would normally choose...
and it wasn't even to the selfish things we love to choose.
Maybe a tad...
But the destination was something else completely.
and none of it had to do with reality.

Soul propositioned the Alchemist about it, and he nodded, maybe caught a bit off guard about what we decided on. Everyone was in agreement about it though, except maybe Body... She knows she can't follow us there fully, yet enjoys the benefits of such an adventure.

"You'll need to meet with each part of you." The Alchemist quietly replies. "Not all of you is prepared for the journey."
"But it's not far." Soul replies, knowing that distance didn't exist in the aetherlands.
"It's far from where they are." He responds gently.

I gather up his words. Always true. Body would have to hold the anchor, so to speak. Mind and Brain would need to stay out of the way. Ego manages fairly well in the aether. The Kid lives here with me practically and could get there faster in all truth. The Overseer... who knows about her.
We haven't named the witness... the shadow... but we all know she needs to take this trip.
A place that's not even somewhere to be....or something to have... it's a vibration. One that Soul and The Kid live on... and those they love are there too.

"Come with." Soul takes The Alchemist's hand... when he has a hand.
He obliges and walks with her. We head straight to Body first. She's in the most turmoil right now.
"I didn't do it." Body declares as we enter her train car.
"We know." I nod. "I did."
Body lets out a long grievous sigh, even though she has been agreeing with the decision.
"Make it stop." Body adds, almost taking on Ego's blunt personality trait.
"I will." I assure her.
    Body smiles. She knows we keep our word.
"Yes. I'll do whatever." Body agrees, even before the information is even told.
"Make it better than the way I left it." Body grips me in a hug suspiciously too happy.
She vanishes.
"That was a bit abrupt." I mention.
"That's the easy one." The Alchemist reminds me, pressing me forward on to the next car.
"Are we in a rush?" I ask, noting his impatient demeanor.
"We leave soon, remember." He reminds me.

We head to the next car. Mind is there, vegged out on a couch. She looks like she took some shrooms, but we know she's au natural.
"What do you guys want?" She flips her head to us slowly.
"Embarkment details. We need you to...ya know... be proactive." I reply.
She laughs out loud, but doesn't move.
"You do know Body and I are fried right now, yeah?" She asks.
"Actually." The Alchemist's deeper voice resonates through the room. "It might be best if you stayed like this instead."
"I like him." Mind smiles and points.
"We all like him." I smirk.
"I'll stay out of the way." Mind assures us. "Let me know when we get all the synchronicities. That's my favorite part."
"Certainly." I smile.
The Alchemist is already headed for the next car. I follow.

Brain is in the next. She's slouched over a table, looking depressed.
"My brain can't think." She whines. "Can we not ever do this again, please."
"I agree." I reply, knowing that we wouldn't.
The Alchemist goes over to her and places his hand on her shoulder. He leans down.
"Take it easy. We've got everything handled. Just enjoy the ride."
"Really?" Brain looks at him. "That's all I have to do?"
He nods. She smiles. He steps to the next door.
Brain looks at me, questioningly, suspiciously.
I shrug. It was true. We needed her to chill and watch, not interfere or determine anything.

The next car has Ego. She was expecting us already.
"Ooh! My turn for the meeting? For the lecture? For the ... ?" She prods us.
"Keep the others out of trouble." The Alchemist says, passing her by to the next door.
"Yes sir!" Ego salutes him all joyous like.
He opens the door and steps out, I trail after him.
"Hey Soul!" Ego calls to me. "He deserves a gift." She adds quietly as I step out.
   A gift? What the heck do you give an aetherbeing spirit guide?

"Come on." The Alchemist rushes me.
We head to The Kid's car. She's playing with dolls on the floor. They are scattered everywhere.
She jumps up and barges into the Alchemist with a giant hug.
"Thanks for helping me paint the train." She smiles at him in adoration.
"Thanks for keeping it clean..." He replies, looking around at the disaster.
"You're welcome!" She replies happily, as she doesn't see any of it as without a purpose.
The Alchemist looks my way for me to take over.
"You know where we are headed?" I ask her.
"Yep!" She nods certain.
"Are you ready?" I ask.
"Always!" She twirls around. "It's home."
"It is?" I catch her words.
"It's always home when we are all there." She says with a smile.
hmmm... I like this kid.

The Alchemist and I head to the next car. It's kinda boring in here. Things are dull.
The Overseer sits in a chair.
"I thought you were at the front of the train?" I mention quietly.
"No." She says. "I like it back here better. It's much simpler."
Indeed it was, not having to decipher and judge and protect. She's acclimating still.
"Are you coming with us?" I ask, wondering why she seemed so distant.
She stands and walks over to me.
"I'm coming with you." She nods, vanishing like Body.
I glance over to the Alchemist.
"She was ready to go. Her job was finished." He explains briefly.
"Her job? Do I have a job too?" I ask, thinking that disappearing wasn't on my agenda.
 He smiles and tries to not laugh. He turns to hold the door open.
"Shall we?"

The next car is dark inside. This... shadow sits against the wall. She looks up at us as we enter.
The Alchemist closes the door behind us to keep the light from being too bright.
"Hello." I say, unsure how to respond to her.
"Hi." She replies.
"Want to come with us?" I ask.
She doesn't answer, only looking down.
"What do you need?" I ask.
She doesn't respond to that either.
I look at the Alchemist. He's thinking to himself.
"Go on. I'm staying here." He nods to me.
I look back over at shadow. She's not even acknowledging that, but I can see she doesn't need me right now. I head for the last door.

The last door. The last car. The front of the train. It's my room now apparently.
Soul's room.
And it has the biggest window, the biggest view. The most space. All the colors. All the comforts. All the dials and analogs and go go shifting gears. Music is playing from the surround sound speakers.
A small chest of gems and crystals sits to the side. Food and drinks next to it, with sun catchers hanging from the ceiling. Nice.
There's a note on the throttle. It reads 'Time to go. Press forward slowly.'
I place my hand on it and press it forward. The train begins to move. Gently. Quietly. Smoothly.

____________


The Alchemist sits across from shadow in the dark. He doesn't say a word.
Shadow glances up to him, but keeps silent. Only her eyes are glowing in the darkness. And the peering of the daylight from behind the dark curtains.


"We need you."



___________

Girls moon sky night nature figures fantasy widescreen wallpaper |  2000x2098 | 1268227 | WallpaperUP


No comments:

Post a Comment