Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The 12 agents

 Oh no...
.....
There's been some weird influx of friend requests on FB lately.
wtf is this all about?
most in this or that community.
  (although I have often thought that the single weird guys are sex traffickers....)
...but I'm not that pretty, LOL
Most likely FAKE accounts...
Looks like the agents have found me.

but then I'm also considering that these people think I'm like them...
cause mutual friends.... or something...
but then I read this today...
probably from a newly accepted friend...

their post said something like this... (I didn't read it all, it was long, yo.)
     (and in no way do I ever expect you to read anything long on FB....)
      ( I literately will skip over memes with too many words... HA)
     (this is a blog, so this is exempt... you should read it, if you bothered to come here...js)

anyway it read...

"To be right? Or to be kind?"
   (and then a lot of yada yada after that...)
and I was like...
 O_O  
because I would NOT choose either or.
   I love right...and I love kind....
   but yo...
I also very very much love wrong (left?), and I love unkind too....
little fuckers...
I'll love what I please.
and that includes the whole fucking world
not just the shiny lights and the soft gentle hugs...   (......ew)

let's go stab something

____________________________
_____________________________________
______________________________________________

of course, I'm also in this Dauntless INFJ group....
and they had a question of ...
   "Walk with someone in the light...or alone?
    Or walk with someone in the dark...or alone?"
and that was kinda weird...
but I'd choose to walk in the light AND the dark.... both alone.


I think my FB is whacked...
there's things on there that are spelled wrong in the formatting... LOL!!
Good.
Means I can delete it.
<3

peace out
Imma go with the agents of the matrix theory...
it makes plenty of sense
Gonna get exciting! So I have to switch it up some...
but not too much... cause then they'd scramble...and we don't want them to scramble...
we want them to play along and watch




oh wait...pic
can't forget the pic

Peace out, bitches. You figure it out. - peace out | Meme Generator

I've already figured it out four hundred and twelve times!
It can't be that hard for you.




They do feel like fake accounts, lol
not everyone can be the same twelve people....

not everyone can be the same twelve people....

not everyone can be the same twelve people....

not everyone can be the same twelve people....

....

No comments:

Post a Comment