Wednesday, June 23, 2021

A moment for the week.

There's this thing I'm giving up.
Not coffee...or anything serious...
but the whole idea that there needs to be a reconciliation with the body.

I get it though....that the other humans of the world want to reconcile with their spirit...
but I'm the backwards one...
I live somewhere out here in the aether lands....
    ....and I figured that I probably should have a real connection with the body
....there I go 'should'-ing on myself....
and that always leads to a road of shit...all without the giggles.
see....there's a mismatch....and I was gonna go do that vibration rising alchemy thing
   on my body, so it can catch the fuck up to me....
...
yet.... all it's doing ...this process of trying to do that...
is slowing me down...
and ain't nobody got time for that
least of all me

so... we're not gonna do it that way...
and revert back to the path of least resistance and rock this whole aether life like a boss

I'm good at that...even if I tend to lean more toward tyranny and dote a bit too much on my ego.
I'm good at that too.
I'm 'good' at that     ;)

see what I did there.

_____________________________
_________________________________

.

Some high intuitive skills are still pointing out that there may be agents on my tail.
Not as in chasing, but keeping tabs... I'm not sure why, but I'm aware of their presence.
Things are weird.... not so much as to stand out, but subtle... little micro movements and details that are compiling at a tremendous rate.
weird.
they are all over facebook...
and I'm sure they are aware of this blog
and there's a dampened signal of late...
   interference...
so... I'm keen on making semi-bipartisan actions that will give them something to analyze
I haven't really done anything yet...but I will... sometime or another
maybe...

______________
_____________________________
_______________________________________

soooo... 3 days later and still haven't gotten around to posting this
HA!
I have an interview today!
I have 15 baby quail chicks...and another 32 eggs in the incu.
No desire to do any projects.
It's gonna rain, so no swimming today. :(
The crypto world is shit right now and imma sit and here and not freak out about it.
Have a sewing order I could probably do later...I might send the invoice for it too, LOL.

_________________

WOW! It's now the next day HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Day 4
This is like binge watching a series on Netflix with the whole series already done....and you don't have to wait for the last season
I have a job. I guess we'll call it that.
Still have quail.
I have desire to do projects all of a fucking sudden and I'm suspicious about it
the pool isn't warm enough, so maybe swimming tomorrow or the next day
The crypto world is great for buying! It will refurbish come late July <3, diamond hands, yo
   getting the youngest' account set up is taking forever...
Sewing order... I did send the invoice... and I may think about getting the fabrics set out and maybe cut them... maybe...
I have a goal at the moment.... doesn't mean it will stay, but it's here at the moment
  "I summon it forth."
or the whole... "So mote it be." whatever... "Amen."  

I'm in the mood for some Krispy Kreme doughtnuts
and I've got a plan for some of those projects...

_______________________

why do projects like to POP up, like right at the time I'm trying not to spend money...
like tf, yo...
I can buy paint, but do I want to.... NO
I probably need a canvas too....as I think I'm out... O_O
the atrocity!

____________________

hmmm....

the deep stuff....where art thou?

_
_
_
_
_

I started listing off things I'd like... and then after a whole 8 things or so, erased them.
More off, I don't want you to know what they are...like I'd have to defend my choices.
Pssh... how's that for some clearing ideas.
Why do people ask why?, or how? Do we have to go there... not one iota of any of those questions make an ounce of difference. If anything, it hinders it all.
That's like explaining. It may teach the other, inform them, help them understand, but what does it take from you? What really does it cost you to reverberate the past thoughts or actions that could justify the current standing or choice... ?? Like really?!
Is it so wrong to leave someone hanging, even in confusion, or perplexation, or lost...
even if they form ridiculous opinions or conclusions of you, or the thing....
does it matter?
even then, what is it going to cost you....if you decide to enter into that confusion and try to clear it up?
Why would you bother? It was their mess...let them find their own path out...
You though...keep fucking going. Keep moving forward.
And stop the explaining. The helping to understand. The pointing out all the facts you've found....
Keep moving forward....

The fire does not explain. It does not justify.
It just burns.
And it is respected.

__________________
_______________________

That was lame and boring...
not even deep....just a bunch of mind thoughts... all following the same pattern.
Lame.
Here's this explaining, LOL. Now stop it, LOL. I love my ego.

The aethers are just watching.
The Alchemist keeps watch... on them....
I'm suspecting there's this moment(s) of ascension on the horizon.
Not entirely sure it's for me. Probably for him, maybe?
I'll ask...what's going on...

"I said they were watching you." He says simply with an even tone. Still at ease, but more alert than his usual.
"What the hell for?" I've lost all connection to the nicities. "Wait....who are they?"
   I catch his words sharply. There are no others here.
He looks my way. But even the idea of 'my' way or 'that' way doesn't even exist.
"Another offshoot of me, huh?" I propose.
"It's a dividing." He says gently.
  A dividing... why does this sound beyond familiar, yet completely new. It seems I already know what it is and why and how and blah blah blah.
"What becomes after will no longer take hands with the fallen." He says it like it was written in some mystical text.
"Yay." I smile. Pleased to continue, regardless of whatever is bound to fall into my lap. It is familiar.
"You've always liked this part the best." He assures me.
"Yay." I go with it. Ain't nowhere else to be.  "So...what's gonna happen?"
"You want details? I thought you knew already." He snickers.
   I do.... but hearing it, writing it... makes it realer.
"It will be real enough." He nods. "More than you probably remember."
  It will be amazing.
"Watch." He instructs specifically. "The time between now and The Now...is only a shadow away."
 ....
"Yay." I snicker, with jazz hands, obviously.


_____________
So maybe I can get back to actually writing worth a shit afterwards. LOL Heaven knows it isn't today.
Or lately for that matter.
If it makes you feel any better.... Book 7 (am I on 7?) is still playing out over and over in my head.... so there's still that...

_____________________
__


Day 5
Two sewing orders! One needs done asap of course.
Ummm...I just got another new job... LOL!
I'm completely not bored... just extremely lucky!
Did go swimming too.
Made zucchini bread.
Watched a bunch of training videos on this other new job, lol.
actually doing that now...sooo....you see how under my pay grade this is.
   but there's sure to be other reasons...I just haven't figured them out yet....it was on a whim...
   just like my other new job... oh look...craiglist ad for this neat thing.. let's reply with everything but a resume HAHAHA!
Anyway....
   I have a list to get done

OOOoooohhh... and software update to run the 'new' 'programs'...
the theory for the vaccines...

I only say this because I updated my own system and had to reboot everything...
and maybe for one side, people can't..and it's saving people...
or people aren't following the programs...and they want to make sure they do...for the other side...
who's who....and which side do you play on?
I watch the game masters...
and don't play the game

I'm ecstatic today!
and need to stop writing for now...
will return in a few days maybe... who knows!

Later






No comments:

Post a Comment