Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy 4 whole days of whatevers

 Soooo.... water was making sounds today...
and a friend of mine suggested I got a hearing upgrade...
cause just a few days ago, I had a 'thump thump thump' on my ear...
like a fairy kicking it.... on the outside, but nothing was there...and I don't even think I felt it physically.

and today I heard water...
not the sound it makes as it hits things...
it's sound....it's frequency as is flows....
at first I let it go by as these hoses (both front and back yard) are weird today...okay
sciency pressure, right...
but them inside in the sink as it was dripping, it was like some old analog computer dings and dongs...
like aol dialup (does this age me?)... like morse code... like tones....
it was weird....
I asked the kitten why the water was making that sound...
but she didn't answer me...

Imma have to take a shower tonight and see what it says, LOL




-____-____-____-____-____-

The Alchemist wasn't kidding about the falling away and not holding hands thing...
it's not even gone yet, but I see it inching towards the edge.
I'm kinda excited to see it falter and trip, cascading down the mountain
I like the destruction. The chaos. The momentum of change.
I like the falling away of old things... it leaves such open spaces
broad skies, leveled ground, ...possibilities

Maybe I see too far ahead, always seeing the greatness...
while the world always seems to look at the what is-ness...things in the way today...
crying cause they are falling apart and dying, or crumbling...
um...yeah.... can't you see how amazing it's gonna be!
Meh...

"The greater the chaos, the greater the joy."
something I actually wrote many years ago when I tried my hand at making memes....
I should do that again, but with mini art...
it's much easier to talk myself out of writing content...than it is to post art...
and art with words.... it makes for a great combo of having content....and art...
it's always fun to share art...
but content, especially my content, is rather abrupt and filled with a sense of ...please jump off the damn cliff and kill yourself.....so you can 'really' know the truth of who you are....
and people are often afraid of the death stuff...
meh.... pussies

no shame bitches...I'm kinda burnt out on being passive
not that I want to engage with anyone....but blah...
we can be all the things....and that be a good thing...

____________

speaking of...

I spoke to Thoth again last night....
learned a whole hell of a huge revelation about resonance.

WE ARE THE RESONANCE CHAMBER!

this has to do with choosing, focus to feed energy to that choice/vision...
and resonating with it to 'tune' it into a feel good vibration...
and then open to receive the match to it.... (by letting go of resistance or blocking it)
In other words, expert level manifestation.

It's been less than a day....
I will certainly update you on this new technique.

this goes hand in hand with that dream I had about the resonance chamber and the tones coming from the center pipe totem thing.... and it echoes/reverberates back off the circular walls to create coherence within the body/position...and creates/heals/tunes/etc, all of reality.

Anyway...really cool shit happening!


Here's a pic with colors!!!


Colors are my fav.


__________________________
________________________________________
_____________________________________________________


I'll be back later, maybe post this eventually....


_____________________
_________________________
_____________________________
Day 2, cause that's how I roll


"Something to be passionate about. An 'extra' $3k."

look at this shit... the shit I write when asked what I'm 'calling in for July'.
We know the answer to passion, isn't to be passionate about a thing or action...
it's being passionate about you....yourself...your whole being

if that was the case, that $3k would be some low ball offer for something priceless
...we know that number is crumbs for the peasants who wallow in the sty
some poor people mindset of paying off a debt...one I don't even pay interest on anyway...
fuck that...

I am beyond this shit that trickles out of the bottom of the vessel...
time to establish a kingdom
and it will be me

_____



argh...  Day 3
nothing bad...as all my days are practically fantastic
and I feel a release of some heavy weight lifting off...
maybe it is the planets or some shit like that

I wrote a post for my coaching page yesterday and later around 2 am, deleted it...
meh.... how can we be the same person all the time?? what fun is that really?
I call you a motherfucker...but the definition is not what you think...
or yo, bitches....but even that comes misunderstood or too bluntly...
yeah, I may want to shove your ass off a cliff because you're fucking stupid...
but not unless you asked me to... I have a low lying level of morality somewhere, geesh

meh... fuck you all
another falling away thing...
cause Imma just do what I want...
and I quit one of those jobs I got already...
HAHA! Bitches! Hows that for testing the waters like fucking BOSS!
   (what made me jump ship, you ask? the moment it said the job was only relevant for Whole Foods, or Whole Foods East for Prime deliveries...yeah well, Whole Foods was great until they became a bunch of left wing fucking pussies.) I said what I said.

Watched 'Infinite' last night. ummm.... the premise was okay, but I give it a pass. Low enough budget to give Mark Wahlburg (sp?) little to no action scenes...and something akin to a mix between Sharknado and Fast and Furious 12....a.k.a. kinda stupid. The car was nice looking. Way too much bullshit talking, and took forever to get the story moving...and the bad guy was un-believable so much so that he wanted to not reincarnate, but had a gun that could keep the others from reincarnating... lol.
Someone didn't pay attention in production apparently how bad this massive hole in the story was far too apparent to keep it in the final draft...ugh. It was BAD. Don't watch and certainly don't pay for it.
I'm not even sure if its at theaters, but if so, stay away.

I gotta get started on cutting out appliques...so Imma go now... might be back later, or tomorrow...
see how this whole week of shit blog post turns out....

________________
still day 3, but hours and hours later from wheneverthehell I wrote the above...

"I don't want to balance shit. I want raw wild chaotic freedom."

Sometimes I'm in utter love with the shit that I write.
Something I am passionate about is when surprises like that procure themselves onto the computer screen and I'm not even sure who lives inside me, but fuck yes, I love her.

This also scored me a chat with another coach that mingles with the movie/writing biz...
and I feel rather vibrationally aligned from such an encounter
He's one of my newest favorite people I find when I randomly accept/request friends on fb.

________________________________________________

________________________________

Day 5.... I skipped day 4

I told someone to piss off today.
I was trying to be nice...but my glorious Scorpio Moon/Ascendant likes to show off
I love me

I'm here writing, even if I possibly have a few too many things I need to actually do
I still consider it a viable reason to be here, as this is important, even if I'm not saying anything...
I'm practicing typing... we'll go with that, because it's true.

Lots of plans...and I'm going to not overthink them too much, as that's when the momentum and inspiration falls off a cliff.
We'll do all the big stuff tomorrow...because right now, I ain't got a fucking clue what I'm doing
so...today, we are going to focus on that clarity and get a clear picture of what I want to manifest...
not even a thing, but I have to tackle a photoshoot (cause I'm cheap and a branding photoshoot is like $500.....and people are fucking drunk if they think I...as a photographer....am currently going to pay that....) (not that I wouldn't when I have a shit ton of income...but right now...I'm just starting out, and we are spending theoretical money on other things, haha)

I literately have a whole list of plans for today....and I'm trying to recall them without looking at my list...
Most of it's computer work...and some are held up due to others...and I really only have 3 things....
so..

Imma go do that....and Imma post this so I can start a new one ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment