Saturday, July 24, 2021

None of this is real

I did that thing again...
Where the Alchemist slides a contract my way and hands me a pen.
And when I sign it, I also draw a little happy face next to my signature.

"You didn't even read it all." He sighs.
I smile at him and shrug. I am ready for the upgrade, otherwise I wouldn't have been offered the new contract.

He pulls the form away and glances at my signature, with the little face next to it.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He smirks at the childish drawing.

Well...I guess he has now.

He seems in a much lighter happier mood than his usual egoic stoicism.
Gentler. More patient. More relaxed.
I merely just wonder if I'll lose this connection with him.
He's been with me for over 2 years. I've grown immensely fond of him.
I'm not worried though. He is easy to find.

One thing about signing ethereal contracts....
you really don't know what it entails, it's a 'jump and you'll find out' kind of thing. Every time
But I can fly now...

____________________________
__________________________________

If that wasn't enough.... I also overlapped my whole history and past with a replacement.
....this morning....
This is beyond the 'past hacking' that was satisfying before.... where you just alter and shift around things...
This was like recording over a recording... there's still the original imprint...but now you've written over it to where most of it is completely the new, versus the original. It still buffering, as it's only been a few hours... but... I can already feel the differences...
I'm not even the least bit afraid of erasing any of it. It was merely a bad recording of the same song...
but the new one is made in a studio, with someone who can sing worth a damn...and has a record contract... HAHAHAHA! Get it... a 'record' contract.
I fucking love my life.


____________
__________________

I have writing homework.
Because I buy courses on a whim to hone my perceptions of whether I'm crazy or not.
I'm knowingly still more chaotic than not. For the win.

I get to write a bio...
but a creative upscale bio...

If only I believed in bio's... this might be more aligned.... *sigh

"  Jennifer Coots is a multi-million idealist with more than enough aspiring adventures to cause a sufficient tsunami in the Atlas Mountains. If the six discrete fantasy novels she wrote wasn't enough, you'd still be left with the paintings of numerous oddities and fabric arts that seem to arrange themselves into cute children's clothing from time to time. Not to mention the photography whenever she's really tired of thinking about how she should do more photography and just does it out of spite, but is always happy she did.
  What was that about painting furniture? Oh yeah, a rescuer at heart, she saves abandoned and abused wooden anomalies on the side of the road and brings them home for rehab and refreshments. We won't mention the arrangement of plants and animals that genuinely co-habitate with her because she's a sucker and falls prey to their beck and call...all the damn time. She loves to arrange home remodels sometimes in the middle of four other projects. Cause chaos and fun are best friends and like to start shit while the momentum is HOT!
  A master manifestor...manifester?..with ever-so-satisfying connections to the ethereal realms, she is hyper otherworldy and often found grounding in the pool, meditating, writing...oh shit, did I even mention she's a damn fantastic writer! or sometimes vegs out on Farm Heros Saga (level 2350 someodd, yo!) and Tik Tok, because how else are we supposed to get the 'closer to real' news.
  A real keeper. There's a Twin Flame husband, a Fire Sign daughter, and a Guru Master son involved too. A healthy ego when it comes to Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy and almost everything else that doesn't involve history or literature. She also doesn't follow rules, so don't expect anything to go as planned or in all relevance, good, legal, normal, or taking sides with love and light all the time, cause that shit gets old fast. Will ghost you if you start acting or talking stupid, because explanations are for people who care about soothing other's confusion. This girl will ditch your ass and never think of you again.
  Blunt advice, real talk, deep talk enough to drown you within the first 14 minutes after she gives you sufficient time to bail. No mercy, probably a bit hard core, and no tolerance for the weak or fear trodden. Loves conspiracy theories, but not that much. Loves alien talk, but not that much...unless it involves those black triangle ufos, cause she's seen that shit up close. Enjoys a good frolic into the psyche, into the aether, or into the eternal throes of Source and fake moon jargon.
  Has a soft spot for superheros, villains, and kittens. Pisces sun, Scorpio moon and ascendant. And that's far more than needed already. Good luck! :)  "


That does sound so like me.... hmm... I should be a writer...

_______________________
_____________________________________
________________________________________________


"I like to mix tequila and rum into all that love and light shit."
Another one of my grand quotes I'm willing to post all over social media...

-_________________

So it's days later....
...
I thought I'd just come to post all this...but meh... not feeling in... hoping something good will fall from these fingertips...

HD wallpaper: hands, fingers, stars, tattoo, long hair, women, lying on  back | Wallpaper Flare


I have another writing lesson, which I'm not going to do....
huzzah

There's so much overwhelm drifting in the world. This and that and these things and those things and all that stuff over there. ...
Do we even know that we don't have to pick any of it up...
do we even know...








The Alchemist walks with me. He's silent, a bit overly focused forward...
but he's more tuned in to my vibration right now... it's kinda weird....new.
like he's putting me through one of those virus scans, haha...
I don't want to interrupt him and his...work..

It's weird...like I already know what the next step is... which is also new...
I'm usually left hanging until I'm thrown into it...
but now I know exactly what's next...
and maybe I'm waiting for him to tell me, for confirmation or something...
but even that... I know he won't now...
we are in new territory....and things have been reworked and new worlds have awaken...
I say this like I didn't just write it a few days ago up above...
it feels like forever...
a whole lifetime even....holy shit...

This step is the reboot...even as we go through it now, and now...
a rewriting? a something...
things are soooo weird... and so fucking cool!
and this step is also the awakening after this reboot...
and what will the world be then?
how fucking beautiful.... <3

__________________

I keep seeing so many others in their corrals. Not even aware that they are corrals...
many still fighting against other's barriers all while ignoring their own.
and also knowing that all the barriers aren't even real or there in the first place!
This whole elaborate experiment is so fucking amazing....and people are just thinking up their corrals and their paths and their enemies and theirselves... wow!
even still others fighting against the ones in charge..
is there even anyone in charge? I haven't found proof of this... these gamemasters....
Even me.... I watch this game... seeing all the pieces...not even knowing what the end point is or why...
and the gamemasters are hidden from me as well...
at this point, I can't say they are bad, or aliens, or good, or humans...or aliens...
and all possible theories out there are not coherant to what's happening...
and I'm really bummed that new ideas haven't reached the players ears... like come on already...
wake up!
I wonder how much I paid to watch this movie?
Or maybe I own the theater...and this production is happening on stage....as I watch from my pristine viewing point... and I can't remember the director's name, lol. Enjoying the show, nonetheless.
I love all of this.
The player, the actors...the extras too... the props, the backdrops...
None of this is real.....yet they all believe it is.... and I am astounded and exhilarated to discover what's next in this story.


I'm guessing this is enough...and will be back to write when I fill up with some momentum and inspiration to write something.


Hubble bunnies drift through the stars while eating their chocolate discs of peppermint dipped in shadows. Try not to crash into the moon, we're using it for a watching station and it echoes really loud when you try to shoot things at us.... thanks.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment