Friday, July 9, 2021

Covering all the bases... and then some

Niche
noun: a comfortable or suitable position in life or employment.
A recess, a crevice, a little hole for you to crawl in and make your nest...
This nice cozy place called: this is where you belong....so stay there...

Let's not, yo.
Let's not shrink yourself into this little piss water hole.
Not a niche, not a focus, not an all in to this tiny glorious hole...

Let's be water.
A flood.... the tsunami.... the tidal wave...
The one that scatters it's force in all the niches...
That fills many holes. That carves out deeper and deeper trenches and rivers.
The one that not only fills the gaps... but drowns out the filth...

Be so fucking awesome...there's no room left for anything else.

"Be water, my friend"...a simple Bruce Lee phrase
Crash, drown, move, flow, and at times rest....
but never just stay in one place.

We are all meant to transform.
And to transform the world around us.

We get to choose all the things that bring us joy.
We get to choose all the things that are a part of us.
We get to be, do, have everyfuckingthing we want.





__________________
_______________________
_____________________________



There is a baby mouse in my garage.
He got cat captured and still kicking...
I've named him Zackary.
He's kinda sorta taking kitten formula, so there's hope.

I also have the group of 15 (is it 15?) 3 week old quail in the coop, but separate from the adults.
And 22, 2 day old quail chicks in the brooder.
These will be the last batch for a year or so.
Some get added to the flock, some go to freezer camp.
Either way, my egg supply is at it's best game

Why do they give Roman Reigns so much shit?
He's my fav, and I don't even watch wrestling.

I have so many things in the works, it's kinda fun.
Some ShadowDragon Dreams line up for late August...
will most likely have to hit up Hobby Lobby and Joann's..
as shipping and fabric costs online are stupid crazy...

Branding work for fb...
honing down the whole writing gig thing..
I'll eventually add in some art, when it decides to show up...
met some really interesting, fun, cool people....
only a handful or two get unfriended or blocked....but it's worth it to find the good ones.

There's a writing course I bought...starts tomorrow, but I haven't gotten the email yet...
So *shrugs... last minute thing I guess...

I'm exceedingly tired....so probably gonna cut everything short.
Need to feed Zackary once more, refresh the baby chicks water...
meditate, reiki, and sleeeeeeepppp
zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

I will avoid tik tok for tonight, only out of recognition that I like meditating better.

________________
___________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment