Thursday, August 26, 2021

All the world is a stage....and the matrix has us

 Hmmm...

I've been exceptionally busy with 3d world stuff.
Forgive the writing blunders and lack of such...
beside things I am writing for my Financial Feng Shui course.


Remember something for me...

This whole world is just a movie.
Many are participating and interacting with it, like they are it...
and some of us are watching it.
We have box seats and we laugh at the idiots below who think it's all real.
But I digress....
This movie kinda sucks.
The writing is bad.
We already know the ending, it has the same lame structure as all movies...
    (I can appreciate the tech that went into it)

and I want to remind you of the time I went on a cruise...
and the theater play was bad...
  like so bad, that I would stick it right next to The Last Airbender...
and my sister and I begrudgingly watched one show....cringing the whole way through it.
it was that bad.
THAT BAD

like this movie we are watching now... in 3d land reality

However....back to the cruise shows
So this next showtime was for a different 'story'... and so my sister and I, along with my other sister and mom....went to the theater.... our second time, their first....
and as the show started, (like being in the box seats) that same familiar cringe of laughter and 'oh my god, I can not sit through one more day of this horseshit' came over me (us)
So me and my sister got up during the first 5 minutes and walked out... in front of everyone.... leaving my other sister and mom petrified at our huge dose of rudeness (balls!) to leave...
We left and didn't think another thing of it...
and what happened....
more people from the theater got up and walked out too.....
cause it was THAT BAD

and maybe they needed that permission...
someone with the guts to do the right thing
the real RIGHT thing...
to leave the theater, to not watch the horrendous movie...show, play...

And yesterday there was a huge signal that I received from the aethers about walking out of the theater.

We don't even have to watch and laugh at the players, or participants, or even watch the shit show....
we can leave....
and when we leave, we give permission for others to leave as well....


____________________________


Which brings me directly to the dream I had last night/this morning...
The theater was on fire.

Peope were in seats throwing up a hooplah about whatever and tossing bottles of condiments around...
literately ranch dressing, mustard...stuff like that... and someone commented about the syrup and how they didn't change the logo...but it said Mama Jemimah instead of Aunt Jemimah.... which was weird, but okay....
and way.... there were these people in their seats in front of a stage... (nothing on stage though...
outside of this room were like this MASSIVE AF theater building like ancient Greece cathedral university sized place... People were walking along just doing their things.....
It felt like it was a mini mall and people just being people....
anyway....
There was a fire in the back rooms of the theater....you could SEE it from the door cracks...and I was wondering why no one cared or wasn't in a hurry...
But no matter.... I kept walking around trying to find the exit...

thing is....   like the matrix, there wasn't one.
This whole dream was directly comparable to the matrix. (not the movie, the actual thing)

So I remember seeing fires outside the theater too, thinking people didn't seem to care and didn't react to any of it....like they didn't know, or didn't see it....idk...
The fire on the inside started spreading FAST! Smoke was everywhere! People still did not care!

I remember people opening the outer doors when the fire got closer... and the heat and flash burns incinerated them into ashes....almost instantly...
The only time someone screamed was when they realized they were on fire, but it only lasted a second.....everyone else walking around didn't even seem to notice these people burning to death instantly! Eventually the fire spread more and more and covered this entire massive university/theater.

The people inside were just fumbling around not even knowing what to do with themselves...and didn't realize the smoke was killing them and the walls were catching fire by the stage...

SO while I'm watching all this shit go down..... there's NO WAY out to even go anywhere....
Me and this other lady go back behind the stage to at least find a recess to get away from the smoke/fires... and sheetrock and insulation are fire retardants too , right?!
We find this storage closet (it had spiders in it) but we got in it and closed the door...

Then I immediately woke up...
with this broad and clairvoyant sense of CLARITY and CENTEREDNESS

I don't know...
maybe going inward is how we get out of this matrix that is burning down around us.

Maybe we can't just leave the theater... but we can know it's not real...and neither is this outward experience at all...
Maybe we have to go back in our closets...
deal with the spiders...
save ourselves...because no one else even knows what's going on.

Fire! | Raised On Hoecakes

__________________

so fuck me.... but this is something hugely in my view right now...
and it's just now 12:22...and I usually get up about this time...usually.... but the dream pulled me awake at 9...so..... yeah...

I got another unit of my course written... this blog post....
and lots of time to do the things I need to do anyway...
and go swimming...assuming the water is warm...and it's super hot/sunny out.

I just had to tell you about that crazy stuff...

and aether lands are quite reactive and responsive and there's this new connection I'm on that I'm getting to know better and better....
I'm sure it has to do with that contract I signed and I LIKE it!

AND this integration of shadow.... not just in thoughts/past/etc... but in body too...
it's just beyond my scope of words right now.

I'm off to wreck the world like a BOSS!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment