Friday, August 27, 2021

New levels...unlocked

 Ooooohhh... dear....

The sky has fallen
and it has devoured me

First off, I want to thank myself for keeping semi- up with this blog and writing about things...
even if I am vague...
because I woke up with a book idea...
and the title.... and I already have all the everything for it..
and ...
you know how they say that many feel like a circle trying to go through a square hole....
that feeling of being out of sorts with no place to belong or fit into....
..
I find myself moving effortlessly and quite beyond comfortably...like I know this place...
into...with...among...this space...
and I'm a bit unfamiliar with fitting in anywhere....
but holy shit...

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

_________________________

I read a past blog post that blatantly pointed it out too....
      (this one >> here )
and I'm wondering if my inner soul already knew where, what, who I was/am...
and it's like I got these new digs and outfit and it's my all time favorite...
but it was my favorite before anyway...
and I get to wear it all the time...
and there's just words spilling out like gushing in love and awe and
there's room for all of me here...

_____________________________

Back to the book....
oh fuuuuucccckkkk
The title, the whole thing...all ready to just be a real thing.... and I'm so fucked

Everyone knows that as a writer, if you don't write it out...
at least for me...
It will stay waiting in line FORFUCKINGEVER!
even years and years and years later....
Ask me how I know...
I dare you to ask me how many screenplays I have waiting in line in my fucking head....
I dare you.
That doesn't include Book 7 of Angel of MidKnight (wait...am I on book 7??)
see I can't even fucking remember...
    (but AofM...is an every other year book....so I have a few more months HA!
     and I have no idea of the ending yet.....
   oh wait..... oh fuck.... NOOOOOO!!!!
    yes I do, I just received it days/a week ago..... and FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
    it's a fucking cliffhanger and now I know I'm doomed FORFUCKINGEVER!
   NOOOOOOO!!!!)
Look I am literately in love with these characters....but for fucks sake...
for fucks sake....
immortal dragons don't die or get old like humans.... fuuuuuuccckkk

...
so I have a book to write...
along with my course...
along with maybe keeping up with this blog...
along with the screenplays I won't write anytimesoon.....but that doesn't mean they won't bicker and complain and WHINE....about when it's their turn to be written out... (they are children)
and AofM will need written come next year....
and it's almost September...
fuuuucckkk...

I would like to order sufficient monetary payment for writing shit please Universe....
send forth my way.... I accept. I accept. I accept.

I had an aether encounter with EM in focus 15.... (he's moved from 12 to 15 now....go figure...)
and we had a discussion... and apparently Imma need $5k.... here soon...
   yeah, cause let's gamble on aether communications about what we do with money....
... oi vey!
but it's EM... and well... he didn't make shit up last time...
which also happens to be that last time that I didn't listen...but it happened anyway...
and maybe I missed out on some monetary gains... *lesson learned, eh?


The Magic Key by water-ice-chaos on DeviantArt
__________________________
______________________________________________

 mundane mayhem!

2 dresses to finish and ship out tomorrow... (yay)
1 dress to think about planning to work on while I don't do anything about it actively
5 pieces of art to make
1 art piece to finish
a duvet cover and shams to applique spaceships on...
the next FFS course unit to write out... for next week...
need to watch Castlevania... I'm just invested in Alucard...and I'm only 3 episodes into the next season.
lots of potential maybes...but meh...
If I'm smart I won't open the tab to start writing this new book... I don't want to sit and write today
  (oh look, yet here I am already writing a blog post... pssh)

ok...
Im bored and going to go check on my quail...
sew these dresses up...
dinner, jeopardy, Roman Reigns...
package up those orders...
and take a long shower... and ...
instead of tik toking, I'll probably open up my mini laptop with Windows 95 on it...
and open Word....and start a book...
    one without an ending... *for the win

And visualize the fuck out of receiving payment for every fucking word I write..
   ***mentally signals Universe that I want rush priority shipping

I get paid for every fucking word I write.
I love getting money for simply writing words!
I love that words can and DO translate to cash in my hand, cash in my pocket, cash in my stash, cash in the bank, cash in stocks, cash in crypto, and cash in my wallet too!
I love that money loves that I write and attracts to me all the time!



Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment