Sunday, August 29, 2021

Dancing with my foot in my mouth

 There's a sacredness in what you hide from the world.

When one sees so deeply that you see yourself, you know what is sacred and you only take those crystals out when your guests are few and your bonds are as sacred as the pieces you share.

oh...but often, even all of yourself is overlooked and seen as quiet nothingness to the eyes of those who can't ever see beyond the shadows, those who have never tasted heaven's nectar...
and they scoff, or look away, or are only caught up in the thoughts they are entangled in...
and you...
standing there, having presented them with a sacred piece...are left with your gift unaccepted and dismissed.
and you reaffirm that you are even more sacred.
a fool for having shown them the sapphires and emeralds of your soul...
... pearls cast before swine...
and the doors are closed to the urchins on the street...
and the peasants sent away...
because their is no place for you in the kingdom of the heart

and heaven is here.

I'm not talking about the dirty or old or weary or weak or beggars...
I'm talking about those without recognition of angels, or stars, or songs, or energy...
sleepwalkers... zombies... the 12... the clones... the asleep.

and so...

and so...
the sacredness is reserved for the forest spirits.
the water spirits.
those who have dance parties in 7th heaven whist you drive to Target...
The smiles. The laughter. The dance. The energy....

There will be no sharing it with the commoners.
It is for the gods.
and dancing will be with those who are alive. awake. aware. and those who have crossed the fire and the flame. and drowned in the depths and soared through the stars.
The ones who can recognize sacredness and give their own.

_________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________


We are calling in $5k
It is designated for departure on the first shuttle to 505 (maybe 605)...?
and we shall Chase it down with the rest. ;)

___________________________________________
______________________________________________________

Business Monday is tomorrow
I just named it that, cause I got a lot to 'do'....ew
Takin' care of business... but not busy-ness....
Serious work. Good work.
Like my monetary reception of this is accurately delivered.
Serious upping the game, all because it's a Monday and people seem to think much of those type days.

I think I will start a book tonight/tomorrow.
This will devastate my idea that things will sail smoothly and I'll get plenty of sleep.
A worthy sacrifice except I'll also sleep enough and things will sail smoothly...
because I said so

I love how it's 10pm on a Sunday night and there's all this 'totally gonna rock this world' energy
hahahahahahaha!
I totally will.
Yep.
I hope Monday morning shares the sentiment.
Of course it will.

_Magic circle of energy, Dr. Strange fanart Art Print by Slanapotam |  Society6
_________________________________
_________________________________________

Lots of aetherland stuff...
too much.
I'm not even going to write it all out...
it'll be in the book, I'm sure.

The Alchemist is here...

"Are we still lingering on these distraction before you just begin?" He asks...

perhaps because I'm not sure I want to start a book.... like do you even know I won't be able to stop once it starts, right? Maybe if I type it here....the book will wait til...

"Until what? Until you spent weeks putting it off, hoping by chance the whole plan is forgotten." He cuts in through my thoughts. "I wrote this plan, you are aware....yes?"

I certainly am.... and I did sign the contract too... and I read the plan, even if I didn't read the contract,  and didn't put up a fight....

"Still having trouble with starting?" He asks, ready to remedy that whole thing in an instant.

I debate how to answer... perhaps in saying yes, it will be vanquished...perhaps it requires more work?...
but what if I say no...that'd be a huge not true statement.... and anyway... as a Pisces sun...starting is not my strongest attribute, I own the finishing though...
"Yes."
I say it firmly. As really, vanquishing is a big word...and the Alchemist is all magic and I want to see how he translates the word 'remedy'... my curiosity is bound to create adventure, yes?

He smiles. Too broadly, too fucking fast.
Oh fuck...

"I do want to sleep!" I yell out quickly, making sure he knows I'm not willing to sacrifice shit.

"Let's see here.....what you juuuuust wrote...uuuuup heeeereee...ah..." He glances at me. "A worthy sacrifice." He smirks.

"There is a whole sentence ther---"

"What? Were you saying something?" He jests...

He slams his book shut with one hand...what was he looking at? Is that my blog post in his book ????
what?...

"I will handle it." He assures me. "We start on..." He leans closer to me. "On Business Monday."


I close my eyes... another loss at my own game...
He's good....and I seem to be a master at presenting him with all the tools and set up for everything like an oaf.

"You're not an oaf." He seriously corrects me, gently.

"Thank you." I smirk.

"Better get to sleep." He whispers as he walks off.

Fucker.
I love him.





No comments:

Post a Comment