Saturday, January 22, 2022

Don't follow the rules... BLEED

 Painted a huge 3.5' x 4' canvas today.
fingerpainted
it's a sun.flower...
but it's more of a making sure the borders that we see are in fact demolished and crumbled beneath the feet.
yeah, there's still rubble and debris...and this act of climbing over it...
but the wall is gone

allowing this to bleed out without expectation or judgement
even when they don't meet the high standards of my visions
expectations
judgements
and lord knows I can't meet them myself, much less the paint on my fingers meet them too

this is the cost of seeing

seeing the aethers clearer than the manifested reality we find ourselves in...
and falling short of the elaborate perfection of things beyond life.
I can see more than I can grasp, more than I can touch...
and like paint... it falls with effort, leaving little to the senses
little to be surprised about

and although judging them would be moot and pointless...
there are 'other' things I just happen to like better
and we get to like things, yes?
we get to choose, yes?

we get to select the qualities we prefer...

and maybe everything here on the earth plane strives to be the highest, with cool cars, and memes of ducks in your pockets, and kittens, and cookies...
but it's level 3... maybe 4...
and maybe it's an annoying thing to once behold level 42 and now only have squalor to pick from.
not that it's bad... it's just not my preference....

where has this perspective come from?
what kingdom have I fallen from to see the contrast all too clearly?
and how much longer are we going to have to watch this play?
I'm bored and if I could walk out of the theater, I would
...

_____________________________________

Sold a dress on Etsy... of all places... I haven't sold on there for years... wow.
I hope my bank account still gets linked and I get paid correctly...
And I can sew this dress in like 3-4 days...
all good...

I don't know what else my life has planned...
cause I'm just tagging along, having high expectations it's gonna get funner...
-_-

___________________________________

May be art of flower.

I'm still writing that book...
it's ongoing and I get the next chapter/addition...
when it comes... not before...
cause it's between me and The Alchemist...
and right now we are in Maui, mountain climbing...
and I can't meditate right now, cause I have polyacrylic sealant drying in here and it smells...

which means I'm gonna go... cause toxins...
lol

I'll hang it up tomorrow!
This will be one of the fastest paintings I've done... for the size anyway...
my speed paintings and the little fingerpaintings I did before were quick too...
anyways...

later sassafras and chumpkins


No comments:

Post a Comment