Wednesday, January 5, 2022

dust and bones, like the world you see

 2 days ago I stepped out of the simulation and saw it for the illusion, the delusion that it really is.
I'm not talking about the matrix shit... or this surreal virtual reality...
even if the idea of it being dust and bones in the 'real world' is kinda closer to the truth than I'd like to agree with.

It happened at the little walmart... yeah, even though I don't even like walmart, but we had $35 free dollars to spend there, and well, they still sell ice cream and milk....sooo...
At the checkout, the hubs was elaborating and opinionating about how the cost of a bottle of water was more than the cost of a soda in one of those little fridges at the checkout lane...
and then continued to share how the system could be made better, or offering a 'fix'... ya know, the thing guys do...
and I told him to leave it.
To leave the idea of fixing it, the broken system, the screwed up imitations and procedures, the idea of helping or saving a race meant to pass away... I didn't say that, but my mind went there...
that whole aspect of not giving attention to play with the mortals and their toys...
which are in fact nothing but the dust in which they were made from...

I was cast from the simulation in a moment of awareness and clarity... when the bottles of soda and water and the whole fridge were marred relics of a destroyed system.... kinda like the scorched sky and the dilapidated cities in the matrix... for reals...
And it is all the frequency....
The system supports a low frequency which is not much more than the physical crudeness of the material realm to begin with. A pretty package and the illusion of better... but all of it false and unsatisfying...
like spending a week on a carnival cruise ship with people blinded by their idea that they are happy and satisfied, when behind their eyes they struggle to hide their fears, their pains, their sorrows...and smile it away as much as they announcer can say the word 'fun'....

and it was dust and bones and people eat it up like its something real... like its something relevant and important....
and the systems that are crumbling before our eyes... hollywood, education, healthcare, economy.... money... they pretend they can save these things...when they are dust and bones... and although I get a tad bit enamored with the plays they try to push and pretend.... I've seen this theatrical production before.... and I am all about the end game.
There's nothing they can do to save any of it....
and it is fucking glorious.
I'm thrilled.

Yes, they will bring forth the new systems right on cue... I see those coming too... and those who are compliant will accept those new programs effortlessly and efficiently.
And that's okay...
And people will suffer, and blindly accept the new system, and that's okay too...
and while some of us watch on the fringes of the box office balcony seats... we keep buying tickets to the shit show.
And we aren't here to rescue the players, or the audience...
As their frequencies too will deliver them into their own hands, or the hands of the new systems... and we'll have to wait to watch the next show.

__
_The Hall of Quotes and Pictures: The Matrix | Sci fi films, Picture, Post  apocalyptic
_

SO what does this simulation and perception leave me with? how does this define and deliberate my life?
who knows, but I'm enjoying the show...and I get a kick out of the destructions... and while ten thousand possibilities could roll in with our heroes... sometimes it's just a slow and steady and silent falling off the cliff... the blood puddling beneath a thousand corpses.... and even then...
The sovereign stand.

and maybe my perceptions haven't quite settled just yet...
I feel the world is unsettled and nervous the past day or so... like a fire is coming over the hillside...

the theater is on fire... perhaps like my dream from before (not including the one I had last night)
and while they can't see it, they can feel it...
the smoke seeps, filling the ceiling above the audience...
and whatever is to come...

it's all okay.
yeah, I mean people die and all... and there's no way out... but there's a door beside the stage with fire proof walls... most won't ever see it coming... and many fill themselves with fear before they burn...
but some of us (or maybe just me and hubs)... bought these tickets on purpose...

namaste


____________________________________________
__________________________________________

I'm still writing the book....
and will start on my book 7 novel sometime soon... it's building...
I'm letting the forest regrow...
and I don't know if I wrote that here or on fb or in my other book...
but it's been a very rewarding experience thus far.
sewing work, kinda just got given to me almost effortlessly... which is great...
and while we will be losing $800+ mo starting in March... I've been allowing to feel out how well the forest can make money far better than the mechanism that was there to begin with.
I wonder what grows beneath the equipment and structures...
   I firmly believe in possibilities and abundance... and maybe the magic mushrooms will grow here...
ayahuasca maybe...
I feel the fires here even... slowly bringing that system to it's knees and ultimate death...
a tragedy and a sacred blessed gift...
this frequency is lit, yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment