Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Blueberry and Strawberry banana bubblegum....yes

The whole world is an iciee truck.

What flavor do you want?


________________

________

I did start that book, and even if the idea gave birth back in late August, it's been a good few weeks of keeping up with it. I started the firs word stuffs on Nov 29th... so 3 months since birth...conception?...
   (ugh...is it no wonder my manifestations take the same amount of time...strange)
 This one is different though. It's not the novel, where I could write for hours every night, except maybe the occasional rare times when I must sleep. This one is composed of short snippets of conversations.
Dated and only a page or two. Some whole other structure, I'm not quite familiar with. I write a piece of it every other day or so.
Is this even how I am supposed to do it?

The Alchemist hasn't complained or changed up the strategy....as if I even have one. Things just come when they come. And I'm hyper aware of 'do it now' energy, versus, 'oh, I'll get to it in a little bit'...
ummm yeah... no.
Today's was not really about the iciee truck, but it was involved.
and just a few minutes ago, I think I connected the whole aspect of the people on the beach...
and the fact that Jupiter is moving prograde into Pisces not too long from now. So astrology shit...
which I'm really wanting to disbunk permanently.
I do lean strongly more to my Scorpio Moon and Ascendant on 90% of the astrology aspects....but yeah...
and I also have to go check something I'm wondering about...
because I read that it mentioned the last time the big J was in Pisces was Jan 2010-Jan 2011....
so Imma go look real quick to see if I had any blog posts... hang on...
nevamind.... I don't.... I think they only keep up to 10 years on here and delete the old ones before that
:(
I deleted my whole history, so I feel that sentiment, haha

I wonder if was about the same times I was seeing weird shit in the sky, and talking to Jesus in my kitchen...
THAT WAS FUN AS HELL!!!! <3 <3 <3
YES, let's do THAT AGAIN!
I promise I won't think I'm going crazy this time!!
YES YES YES!



How to Make Hawaiian Shave Ice - Our Best Bites.

back on track...

what flavor do you want..
Cause we get to choose

Choose what you want, yo!


No comments:

Post a Comment