Monday, January 10, 2022

Ramblings on a winter's day

 
I nixed facebook...
and i'm only there for my ShadowDragon Dreams page...
which is so fucking dead in the water, idgaf anymore.
I have a handful of clients that keep coming back, which is great and all,
but those 6 or so people aren't always able to pay me a monthly cost of living increase.

and my financial feng shui page... which is fine, it doesn't make money yet.
maybe it will oneday. idgaf about that either.


and posting these blog posts on their page, lol... sometimes anyway.

I don't actually write much here, as I'm writing a book right now...
and yet to start on my novel... which I know once I do, that's my life til it's finished.

anyway....
lots of weird random dreams, none of which I actually liked...
and most of it was just shit and turmoil...
and chaos...
not sure if I should take heed on those, but I don't think they are relative to anything real.
last one appeared to be telling me to sell my stocks and crypto....
which isn't a bad thing per se...
but it's in a dip right now.... so... umm... no.
I can wait.
I don't need that money to do anything right now.
winter blues, that is all.

otherwise, energetic wise, things are still... like in a resting phase before something moves again.
intermission... yeah. that's it.

fuck this jupiter in pisces shit. I was under the impression it was supposed to be good and fun ...
but it's not like that at all.
I hate astrologers, they are so fucking stupid.
and I've got more scorpio blood in my veins than whatever those fish seem to claim.
sun signs are for pussies.

anyway....

everything is really great.

I got work, lots of time, lots of energy.
money is my friend....
and besides the fact that smoothie king wants over $8 for a smoothie...
I'm quite satisfied with all the things.


and yes, I'm still in cohorts with The Alchemist.
We are in Maui...still....
and if I ever share my book I'm currently writing, you'll hear all about it.


I recently read my novel book 6 again too.... so I know where I left off HAHA
and I got the goods and know where it starts, but the aethers keep putting more people in it, and I'm like NOOOO!!!! but it's not listening and now I have to remember these people's names and apparently they are gonna play a big part... fuck me. They were never in my idealogical version I have compiled in a handful of notes and ideas... and scenes, and quotes...

and art shit, which I do and don't want to do.... keeps flowing through on occasion....
I dont have time for that right now though.... cause I have sewing work...and paint and fabrics do not mix well in the same room.
not that that ever dictated anything in real life... hehe


ok.... I'm outta here...
Winter Solstice 2021: When Is the First Day of Winter? What Is the Winter  Solstice? | The Old Farmer's Almanac

No comments:

Post a Comment