Sunday, December 4, 2022

just minor updates so you don't think I forgot about you.

 
So I've been writing this other book...if that's what it's called?
and today revealed a huge dimension of information and insight into some sciency worldly stuffs...
   and I'm not sure if I can write about it... if I can share about it...
and there are no minds around me that are willing to dive into quantum physics..
at east not on a serious level... *sigh.
it totally has to do with some things that are highly controversial...ya know, like flat earth.

Anyway...
besides all those happenings from the aethers which are in my new project book...
   I'm really just trying to get my 'art' to start back up and turn on...
  cause it's not looking good besides the ideas...the images... but absolute ZERO motivation to begin.
and maybe it will one day...but I'll need to reconsider giving handmade gifts... argh.
  which would be great if I had money.

Speaking of money..
what even is that...? cause yeah...
I quit sewing at home...shadowdragon dreams
   even if I am still actively fighting off mind invasions of doing this or that for pay...
   really ignoring and redirecting that nonsense of doing for money...
   rather than doing because I fucking WANT to.
   so far I'm winning....cause I'm writing ... and that's what I WANT to do...
   *I also want to get paid for such too, thanks..
I still have the alterations job at the bridal place...
  still learning stuffs, but only working 1 day a week right now, slow season
   which is fine, cause I like staying home.
////speaking of... still watching pets too...
   have one client I check on twice daily... every weekday almost.
   It's meh... but it's money...
   but like I said, I like staying home....sooo.. I may drop that come Feb.
   I already turned off booking new clients on Rover..soo.. meh...
Otherwise...
  house stuffs, christmas stuffs...facebook stuffs...
...and...
   whateverthefuck...

I was hoping something interesting would come out to play...
but it looks like that only works with books...

bored...gonna go...
can't promise I'll be back here anytime soon, but no plans to quit anything here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment