Thursday, December 22, 2022

Nah.

 I've tried 3 times to come here and actually write.
So noww I have a sentence, so I guess that's a win.

When you channel other souls and they want to argue with you while you are writing a book...
that's fun...
when they gotta be draggin you into the story, when you don't want to be in the story to where people
know you're in the story.
But that's what Thoth does I suppose.
Tyrant.
Just like me.
Kuddos.
I may just edit it all out. idk yet.

Words are falling short in other aspects lately, unless you count the book I'm writing.
Which has a title already....and I'm so proud...
   *huffs on fingernails and buffs them on shirt cause it's all that and more.
Hoping it will be a short book, aiming for 10 interviews.
  which may bring it to 100 pages if I'm lucky....
  but that mind probe is saying it needs to be longer... argh... might just yank that out
  cause what's wrong with 100 pages... *sigh

I have a few intentions I've thought about... to up my game.
adding back the focused meditation has already paid off and I will be continuing such expenditures.
Think I'll do a kylego too... cause why not... last time I did that, it also paid off pretty well...
just like the time I posted all those pics of my future 4runner.... *which I also still LOVE.
 and the pool pics *thumbs up... even though we have to relevel it for next year...

so let's start now...
waiting until the new year is for losers.



((((((((((((((((((((
((((((((((((((((((((

Kylego 12/22/2022

   I remember... when the properties we listed for sale sold in the same week for our asking price. It was amazing, one sold and then boom, a few days later the others did. Everything went smoothly and quickly and that ignited our finances to clear out the rest of the debt soon after.
   Things moved SO FAST! and everything shifted amazingly in our favor! We scored some awesome opportunities for quick chunks of massive cash and enhanced our finances for the long term.
It was so fun and exciting to get the publishing contract and finally earn huge checks for writing! That was a great start to an actual career that pays better than all things combined.
Oh! It even sparked my artwork to start working again and made big bucks with that, selling all the originals and still selling multiple prints of past pieces.
Also got an outstanding payment check for the next book that is already in the works! I'm so excited!
I just loved that everything aligned perfectly. I loved it made life so simple and easy.
I loved how quickly things unfolded and how expanded it made things.
I love how beautiful things grew more and more and more.
I love that the older kids found a great place to move that was perfect and affordable and safe and nearby. I love that Teir found a job he really likes and is thriving.
I love that hubs is going hiking and growing his hair out.
I love that I'm rich and the garage is cleaned out so that when I get my porsche, it has somewhere to go.
I love that Tesla stocks went to $1000 per share...and still growing.
I remember when I saw the future and it came true....and I saw the past and it met me again.

(((((((((((((((((((((((
)))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment