Saturday, April 29, 2023

 It's been 2 months and that time lack thing about meditating is still at the threshold of my patience.

I don't even have a job.
I do still pet sit.
I do still get my workouts in.
and all the little errands and tasks...
I have sewn a few things at home, with new boundaries and limits set in place.
yet, it's like with all that is in my hands or not in my hands...time is still awol.

So this means it is an energetic thing I'm creating...

not including the 3rd eye practices I'm toying with again as of late.

an energy perception that isn't even real...
yet when do I meditate?
   maybe at night for 30 minutes... maybe.
maybe in the afternoon after my shower...maybe...sometimes...
but consistency is still lacking.

I haven't had a real conversation with the Alchemist for what feels like weeks... but it could be days..
I don't even know cause time is skewed.
"Time is skewed."
hmmm...

something here in these words...


______

Other news... cause I can't use my facebook as a free for all diary, *sigh, first world problems
still writing other book when it comes through...
I found out I hate writing that way.
I like a story that writes itself. A story... not what this current book is...
second thing is also I will not be posting it publicly..
yeah, it will end up on amazon (unless I change my mind about their cover printing..)
   but highly doubt I will tell anyone it's there.
The Atlantis book is up and available on kindle and softcover. It's 70 pages and amazon fucked up the page numbers and I'm too lazy to go and fix it. You're welcome.
I haven't received any feedback on this...except from the hubs and he don't count.
 

________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment