Saturday, April 29, 2023


Hey.
Yes?
The dream thing, whats up with that?
Clear channels bring clear messages. Or something to the effect.
I didn't ask when.
No, but you were definitely excited about the occurrence and possibilities. That is surely, enough.
Yeah, I guess.
Really? A whole new dimension of expansion and potential...and you are an 'I guess.' How thrilling.
I'm still interested in that step up for myself, compared to the rest of this hovel. I don't much care where they are.
That is something to leave behind with the land that will be cut off.
I don't want to be good, Mustang. Or right. Or correct. Or what they make of the high.
You want to be certain.
Mmm... that feels exact. Yes.
You get to keep who you are. But the parts you cut off... get left behind.
What if I like being a step up. Ten steps up?
Perspective. Everyone has their feet on the ground, but a shift in where you view from is what makes that appearance as you desire.
An illusion then. The hierarchy.
A fable. A misconstrued opinion based on only a piece of the truth. As many things often are.
A delusion then. Got it.
The richness of one's soul is found in how much of you are at peace with you.
So...when the world splits, so to speak... just be more me.
More me? Try just being that me. Without any labels, conditions, specifications, or definitions.
Yeah. Me. And all that awesome shit.
Yes. That perhaps, may be a step 'up'.

So seriously... when?
You will have to ask someone who knows.
Gonna hook me up with that dream again then? Cause I think that guy might know.
*Shrugs

So I showed up, even if we are haphazardly just chatting erroneously.
I know. I will allow this.
Allow? this.
*Shrugs
Also an illusion....delusion. But you don't have to be good either I suppose.
You seem to think I am.
Ha! You've broken more rules than I have.
No. I have broken a few rather important ones. You however, have been making sure you are the winner of the rule breaking challenge... for quite awhile now.
I'm winning?!
You are not losing. I assure you.
*Fist pump

No comments:

Post a Comment