Thursday, October 19, 2023

I've never felt so sure of uncertainty

 Ever think about what brought you here where you are today?

"I will send out an army, to find you...in the middle of the darkest night...
It's true... I will rescue you."

Song lyrics...
But I find you in the center of my heart when I hear those words.
Cause I know this is what you have done.
Not one moment letting me slip from the grip of your love.

And if this story was written by the gods, or the goddess...and not simple fate...
I wouldn't lay one moment of it down as a coincidence.
Because I've felt more than I've known...
and I've touched more than I've sown.
And all things are real when a child is held in the midst of this wonderful, beautiful, terrible, raging, sacred world. All these worlds within our souls and minds and hearts and beyond our eyes and senses.
In us. With us. As us. No matter what name we've given it, or what persona or expression.

You can't love any less than you've tasted...
and I've had a feast..
one always replenished moment after moment and whisper after whisper.
I hear you.
I hear you call.
I will send out an army, to find you, in the middle of the darkest night...
It's true... I will rescue you.
I will never stop marching, to reach you in the middle of the hardest fight...
It's true... I will rescue you.

__________________________________

___________________________________________

__________________________________

I'm getting bombarded with images of things I want that I would love to have if they weren't an insane price. And since I'm on a money fast, I'm gonna have to pull out the big guns... meaning my sewing skills.
I find this hilarious, cause I fucking hate sewing.
But I want things...and if I can make things for $10, versus buying them for $150... well....
My hubs will appreciate the effort.
I'm actually pretty good at it...and I have more confidence in how to do the things I would need to do...and I can make it work, in almost every scenario/instance....if I can find the base pieces from the thrift store in the right colors.... or close...

I'm also like 2 days away from diving headfirst into ...(say it with me without gagging)
,,,arts...and...crafts... (GAG!)
It'll be fun... but I'm tired of this bombardment of ideas and saying NO to every one of them....only to get the exact fucking materials for said idea the next fucking day....and well fuck...
Universe says get to work...
I'll need that army.

Flock of Birds Flying During Sunrise · Free Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment