Friday, October 20, 2023

The views from up here make it all look easy

 I had something I needed all along...
Again, the Universe plopping said materials into my hands...of which I pulled out of my own closet.
Fuck me if I wasn't so damn blind sometimes.

So I found a bunch of 'materials' to work with in the process as well...
and while I want to go to the thrift store and browse...I don't need to.

I'm being consistent in meditation, and playing my dice game...I get to do it twice a day for a week...
on top of the ones I'm not even halfway through.
Nice.
Look at my follow-through, bitches.

Lots of energy perspective, mindset, weird shit shifts happening.
I'm thrilled to accept these, wherever they lead...
whomever I become..
cause I met her today...
God, I fucking love myself.... in a not so narcissistic manner... but yeah, kinda, LOL

I have to go find something to cook for dinner...
cause little ol me didn't start the chicken earlier, so that's out. whoops...
I did get my badass workout done AND both meditations, AND the dice game level 7 done.
I'm having fun here.
And... I don't need to make anything happen.
FREE.

lov ya.

Nature Scenery Stock Photos and Images - 123RF

No comments:

Post a Comment