Saturday, December 17, 2011

Apples keep falling on my head.....

Freaking out a bit here....
Apples.....

Photobucket


I read this article today CLICK HERE...which I thought was kinda cool....because well, I had painted it back in June of this year....see

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Which made me think of the other stuff I painted on this desk...which includes a lunar eclipse???big waves???a dragon too??, swinging star??...I'm kinda having a WTF moment...
See..the thing is most of the time I only get those WTF moments when I go back and read some of my deviant art journal posts from a long time ago...because I read them and realize I had written some of that just before something either amazing or life changing had occurred...and I even wrote that something was coming...so I tend to freak out a bit...but then I saw the apple thing and well...I think I am examining certain things a little more closely now...

This does not include the shit I just heard on youtube just the other day about the two moons people have been seeing in their dreams...because I had a dream like that too...and you can go back to my posts in either Sept or Oct. about those whacked dreams I had because I wrote that shit down...only because the ones I wake up from like that tend to have some sort of connection with reality....it's really messed up...

Anyway, I'm just sayin'....
I know things have been weird lately, even though nothing has actually happened....I still feel a strangeness. Idk.
So maybe if we get lucky...or all hell breaks loose...the people who say the Moon represents Jesus...means these two moon thingy's represent His second coming..that would be great, because I really don;t want to have to pay off my bills or worry about avoiding milk anymore....gonna go have that party and I'm gonna eat some banana pudding and caramel coated cupcakes and chocolate....milk chocolate. Lots of it.

But let's not get sucked into the hopeful and let's live for today!!!
Anyway...I was thinking about journeys.

Photobucket

and how we really never know where we are headed.
The truth is that it doesn't really matter where or when....just how. If we decide to be normal and play along with the game that everyone else seems to enjoy doing...or whether we decide to escape and walk outside the path. To unwrap ourselves fully and behold the treasures that were nicely tucked away under the barriers we placed before them....so no one would see who we are...no one would know who we are...no one could see us, feel us, or be able to hurt us....but is it really true that they couldn't hurt us...we had the barriers but still we hurt. Not only by others that we tried to hide from, but by ourselves as well from covering our lifeforce. Covering the light that shines within. We hurt ourselves...we hurt Him that gave us those treasures...we were ashamed of His gifts. Ashamed of someone seeing what we were born with.
Who taught us to do such things? To hide what He gave us? Was it society that said 'you are not good enough as you are therefore we will make you better'? Was it those who entered your life and told you that what you are is wrong, that you are not enough? Who was it? Who was it that said to be ashamed of yourself, to be ashamed of your gifts?
When you are ashamed of your treasures...and you hide them...and you refuse to let them out because you fear retribution....or scoffers...or haters....then you are ashamed of Him too....whether you realize it or not.
He revealed Himself and even with all the haters.....why do you fear to do the same? What are they gonna do to you?....
Nothing....because they are nothing....and they will not see His face on the Day of the Lord.

Yikes...really need to stop the rapture crap. But I'm just saying...

I don;t care who you are, I will tell you what I want to say. I will do whatever I want to do when I feel like doing it. I will do it even if I'm afraid. Even if no one else will. (Especially when no one else will) even if I don;t even want to....cause you got to set an example for your people..right?
Sometimes I get frustrated or pissed or sad or whatever...and the big man hears all about it without me having to worry about how I say it or whether or not I put 'dear Lord' at the beginning or 'amen' at the end...screw that shit....cause when you have to talk, you have to talk...Do you really think you can hide from Him like you do the world? Do you fear your own father?....That you're not good enough for Him either?....that you won;t say it right, or ask for something the right way...that you need to do something before he'll pay attention to you? WHAT!!??
See what society has done to you....they scarred you. See what sin has done....it has made you ashamed of Him....

But whatever....it's your life.
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment