Tuesday, December 13, 2011

machines are for pimps

Today is Tuesday. Messed around with my embroidery machine and realize that every single embroidery place I searched on for awesome designs unfortunately only carries cutsie designs. Wow.
Now that is good if I wanted to do cutesy, but bad if I want to do awesome....see my dilemma?
Anyways, looking like I will have to learn to do my own digitizing...because the custom software that came with the machine is for infants who want to make circles or squares....not awesomeness...and I don;t want to pay for something I will only use maybe a handful of times or less.
Yay for education and learning.....ugh

The yudu machine is being stupid....I followed the directions to a T....and it is denying me the satisfaction of it actually working like the how-to video shows it working. BUT, me and my awesomeness is going to try it MY way....., then if all else fails, I have an ebay seller's account I can put to good use.

I've been finding that doing things the hard way really has been the best way...because when I try to make it easier for myself...it comes out not as good, not as awesome, and just plain sad....
It's like seeing awesome art on deviantart.com for free, then paying someone to make awesome art, but getting something worse than your two year old could draw.....very depressing.

It's like seeing Jesus, then waking up....and you realize nothing in this plane of existence will ever be enough again. Sad, it really is.
But, that's my life....and we all have to deal with it, lol.

Sooooo......went to camera club today too...and I am really wanting my Nikon D7000 right about now....because the door of opportunity is wide open, but I can't go through it because of lack of proper equipment. I want to hit something it is so frustrating.

Oh, and since we are dreaming about getting a nice camera.....hubby applied for a fancy conductor job....trainee pay is the same as he makes now, and besides the having to travel to the trainee place, it tops out at double what we make now....soooo....if we have to relocate it had better be near the beach.... He can do that, and I can open my shop....and go swimming every warm day of the year.... yeah... :)
I'll have good skin...and every hurricane we get to take a vacation, lol

Do you realize how expensive invisalign is?!
Just sayin'

I'm off to do a few more embroidery designs, then going to go write and finished chapter 14... *happy

No words of wisdom today except that the original Mayan calander end date was December 24th, 2011, but they had changed it in the 1980's to Dec 21, 2012....but don't expect anything cool to happen, it never does :(

Oh, and go hug a child today....you may be the only one who gave them a piece of joy....a piece of yourself.
Much love hoolagins full of dreamberry wine. Shade and Sweet Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment