Wednesday, December 14, 2011

so what if I have too much going on...

......simply put.
Things are really weird.

Gonna do this the easy way today....
http://shadowdragondreams.deviantart.com/journal/
yay for links! :)
and pictures...

Photobucket

Didn't have time to really do a good search for what I wanted...but just think if I had my good camera (Nikon D7000 + lenses, hint hint)...I'd be out taking pictures to go with whatever weirded out things I may write. Just so you know.

btw....I'm suffering from a bout of ADD...so if I come write something again later, just deal with it...and if I do nothing today, it'll be okay...and if I decide to do something that makes you go....'ooookkkkkaaaayyy???'.....it'll be fine, it's just the way I roll sometimes.

Lol....I just put bout and roll in the same sentence....derby practice is not until tomorrow...argh.
Argh?? Like a pirate...I think Johnny Depp played a really hot pirate except probably for the smell...but I still think he's kinda cute as Jack Sparrow.
And pirates usually have more money than me...and wouldn't that be great to have more money...being broke sucks. Not that I would buy anything except for a few Christmas gifts for the kids....sigh. Still...
still....being still would be awesome...like being not constantly moving, thinking, or doing.
That reminds me, I need to really go get schoolwork organized....yikes....that requires sitting in the same spot for at least 2 hours, so I am probably going to do that after I leave here...
School sucks. I remember school...and it sucked...I hope my kids realize how good they have it not having to get it seared in their heads that they have to meet so-and-so certain requirements to be or do anything. Nope, they can be them...and that is what is perfect. Perfect in their own eyes, not in that of their teachers or society. Well, except maybe for Jesus too...
Anywho....Jesus rocks.
Do you know it is kinda nice outside today....it would be really awesome if I had something to do outside, but I already finished the other outside stuff, so now I'm back inside delaying the task of schoolwork organizing.
I need coffee...gonna go now, but I may think about maybe possibly coming back later when I don;t have so much on my mind....and I want to thank Mr. OMG, INCREDIBLE for smacking me upside the head this morning....
goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment