Tuesday, March 26, 2013

grumblings for tuesday

Today is one of those days where this 1 little customer shows up to ruin your whole day.
This is where we get to the point of wanting to quit our job again.
Now it wouldn't be an issue if it was a mess up on my part....as I am all for remedying my mishaps....but no this is due to the customer not liking the shade of the colored shirt.....because it doesn't match a skirt she needed it for....
I can't guarantee such things....you say yellow, I get yellow....you say blue, I get the only blue I can find....WTF. Not like I have a huge colored t-shirt store here and the skirt to compare with each other...ugh!
And this falls on top of the fact that she bought many, so she got discounted....which falls into that category of "charging less = less of a customer"....and this is the main reason I will never ever ever ever do low priced sales again unless it is just for my 'best most awesome customers' only. PERIOD!

So I haven't responded to this lady's message yet...cause at this point I'm still irate and am so overwhelmed with the reprehensible ignorance of people today that I may say something the wrong way (well, the right way, but probably not in the best interest's of neither me nor her, lol)
So no response for now.....sigh

So...there was this video I watched yesterday about not altering your path to appease others, and not telling yourself that things are 'fine'...but to basically burn bright fire energy to get what you want....and I find this rather old school obvious, because we all already know this, but lack the actual energy to just do it. Or in my case lack money and a freaking top hat.....lol. Too many ideas and I can't get them done since they all cost an X amount of money. And well, the money is spent, or will be spent...as I have to get my garden areas built asap. Cleaning/clearing yard up this weekend. Getting wood probably as well. then dirt, then start all my baby seedlings!! Which I guess I could do now if only I could talk myself into it....but I don't 'want' to...and that's what we need in order to get anything done....or just ask the boss man to handle it for you.
Right now I just 'want' to quit my job for a few days, lol. I like the majority of it, but sometimes I need a vacation...like now....somewhere warm with loads of cash.

Today, I'm actually going to finish 4 Monster's Inc. dresses instead of taking that vacation. and probably work on another shirt that needs decorated if I feel like it and happen to have time. Other than that, dinner, computer crap, kid time, a well thought out response to the craptastic customer who shattered my customer appreciation nodules, and maybe some other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment