Friday, March 1, 2013

idk, little bit estranged....

This song reminds me of something... -- http://www.godvine.com/American-Idol-Contestant-Sings-Powerful-Song-About-Jesus-on-National-Television-2872.html -- something in depth and particular and exact and beyond a shadow of a doubt the base existence and truth of all of this life, the realest part of existing, even more so than this reality we live in. This song reminds me of this certain short (everlasting) moment I was beyond blessed to experience and remember with clarity....as it is everything.
I didn't get to see it on tv live though, even though I try to catch some american idol when I can, but I find myself going back to look at this video clip often.....hmmm.

So much more out there and I find that so much more has just recently opened up and poured out and I'm at a loss as to why there are so many out there who can't see it, taste it, feel it.....are they dead? How do we waken them? Look at these wonders....sleeping and they do not see....and how are we to show them if they have their eyes closed, tell them if their ears are closed, share with them if their hearts are no longer beating....?
Time is short....and I wouldn't be saying this otherwise if everything wasn't already shaking under our feet...if the skies weren't crying out, or if the wind wasn't wailing with something remorseful...yet eager...

Anyway....about eagerness...I'm eager to get my garden area cleared...and still waiting for a break in the weather to dry out a bit....to hit up lowes and build some boxes....
Eager for spring and some warm weather as well, I miss the sunshine and heat! :)

I'm not going to get into conspiracy theories tonight....boo! But maybe for another time, lol.

Kiddos are now taking taekwondo and enjoying it...they like the co-op school group too, and the fact that our homeschool curriculum is based on their choice instead of mine. I think they are doing rather great though, I think maybe refraining from dangerous science experiments may be suggested though.
There's probably lots more I can't think of that I was thinking of earlier that now I can't remember what I was going to write about, so I guess I'll just not write about it and just write more about what I think I could write about or not..maybe, somehow..whatever...
Bubbles' ear is all stitched and healing now...but he hates taking his meds. The dogs are bad and if you want to adopt one, please get in touch with me....they are sweet little cuties, you'll love them ;)
I can't remember what happened the last few days other than the basic rounds and sewing....yeah I sewed...and even finished some very very last minute sets today about 1 minute late of having to post them for sale ....I think I did great, lol. Sold enough to pay for groceries next week! Whoo hoo!
Other than that....watching American idol, my regular youtube channels when they actually post something interesting, and have finally broken away from the Judge Judy videos and now its a mix between refusing police authority and those retarded Harlem Shake videos....ugh! Why do I watch crap, lol....stupid I tell you S T U P I D! Don't even bother with harlem shake videos!


sigh.....my neck is all pressurizing again...ugh.
tired, going to bed early...yeah, it's 12:50am right now...yes, that is early.
taking family out to see the Monster Trucks tomorrow.
rumble rumble, jump and tumble, squash those cars down....boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment