Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Smokey thoughts.....

So before they really do pick the next pope guy....my off the wall random guess based solely on the freaky picture of this guy.....may be Cardinal Angelo Scola. I only say that because of the freaky half faced, dark eyed man in the background of the picture looking straight at the camera.....um....weird. --- http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/white-smoke-pope-black-smoke-nope-live-video-174900106.html
Now also off the wall random thought is this smoke issue.....either black for no vote, or white for a new pope....not that I care...I'm not catholic, I don't think, haha. -- Anyway....I hope nothing comes out looking like blue smoke.... because of that dream I had...of the blue smoke that foretold of nuclear disaster....really really bad messed up dream and we don't want to hear anything of any kind of blue smoke ever. Got that.
As we all know this dream I had ended in death. (after I of course clicked the button that caused nuclear power plants to explode to kill the demon people trying to kill me, lol)and I saw the percussion blast and it disintegrated the demon lady in front of me and I ducked and covered but still kinda died, but wasn't dead....kwim? NO BLUE SMOKE ALLOWED!

Ok...back to this current world scenario....
Kids like their taekwondo classes and their school co-op classes....I like staying home, lol. And If this predicament of not wanting or physically working keeps up, there are bound to be issues! UGH!
Too much going on, and no time to write about it.
I'm a bit excited and sad and crazy and lonely and happy and overly awake and extremely tired..... you know when I mean.
Too much to do and I can't rightfully get it all done in less than a month, so I just won't do more than absolutely necessary...if even that. I keep asking the boss man to handle it all, since I can't seem to do anything or bring myself to do it anyway....ugh.....Need to go have a chat with the boss man and my very good friend.....maybe that will work. hrmmm...

btw....He looks really astonishingly amazing in armor.... fyi. s.p.e.e.c.h.l.e.s.s.!

No comments:

Post a Comment