Sunday, January 11, 2015

Reeling it in. I'm going home.

Let's get real....real deep....real eyes'd.
I recently gave everything away. Yeah, you heard that right. So recently it was only a few seconds ago. The trouble is remembering that.
If it were ever mine, I would own it, I would control it, I would have created it, I would know it's uses, it's causes, it's effects...down to every little detail, every smidgen of worth, every ripple, every line, every molecular atom... Every wavelength.
But since I do not know these things...about any of it. It was never mine. It couldn't be mine. I have no bond to such a thing. So instead of pretending I own it...I gave it away.
Now it is not mine. And...I don't want it back. I cede. I surrender. I give up. I abandon. I leave. I oust. I kick out. I turn away from....I deny.

Now, let's go deep....diving into this abyss.
I recognized it today. That old malfunction in rhythm. I know what causes it too. So I gave that cause away.... and the wavelength is straightening out. Should I remember this tomorrow? Who knows. Doesn't matter. I give that away too. Tomorrow may not come.
Light waves are made up of moving bands of both light and darkness.... When we see that we have the choice to look to the light, or look to the darkness...things become clear. I could see where the darkness led... I know that place. And I can see where the light led... I know that place too. I will not choose the shadows.
Run the race and stay in time with those bands of light. Don't linger....or the light flashes.

Have you realized.... Have you real eyes? Can you see?
I realize....


.......... I need to go. Words are useless anyhow.
I give you all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment