Thursday, January 1, 2015

Drumming beats make me wanna dance

I hear the drumbeat.
A distant echo as I look upon the thunderous mountains and the silent fields that are laid out before them.
"I'm coming for you."
A whisper brought to me by the winds that drift across my skin.
The drumbeat, pounding like the soldiers who tread upon the minds of our kin.
Yet, my eyes are stolen away from their pursuit and cast back across the sunlit skies and giving all abandon unto your face.
Rivers of fear bleed out behind me and I can feel its growing tsunami, yet I cannot see the shadows it creates.
What can a star see of the darkness. What can a lighthouse know of the waves. All she can do is dance.
Dance. Dance. A star can see it all. A lighthouse can feel it all. And still she dances as if these lights will never go out and as if the tower will always stand.
Dance Dance.


Chapter 25 eeekk!! Why do I get so excited for myself...well, for my book, I'm such a dork.
There was this ....thing...today...a ripple? A fluctuation...a something I can't even describe. What do I do with that? I'm curious what tomorrow brings, whether it will be something similar? stronger? better?...hmm

in english, today kinda sucked in one area and was nifty in another. I didn't sew, but I checked emails if that counts towards anything. And I'm headed to go do some more writing since I've only been waiting all freaking day to do it.


notsurewhatelsetosaytatyouwouldunderstand.notsorryforbeingeverythingiamandeverythingiamnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment