Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Breathe. All things are good.

Why on earth would people be complacent to do the same things..
over and over...?
Like a job?
Doing the same task... tasks... the same the same...
fucking boring...
are you really okay with being a robot?
a machine?
a program?
one that can only do this and not that...
or all of this...
but only this...
How does a master remain a master and be fed?
fed with fresh food.
fresh inspiration.
new outlooks.
new growth.
Do trees stop growing?
Do rivers stop flowing?
Do the stars stop burning?
Does the earth stop turning?
Can you listen to the same song forever?
can you dance the same dance forever?
could you?
Would you?
Will you?


Not this one.
Not this one.
A star unafraid of burning out.
A forest unafraid of the fires.
A mountain unafraid of the earthquakes.
Embracing the chaos.
dance with me.
let's make love in the oasis of life.
You will find no fear in these eyes.
No thought of destruction.
Energy never dies.
and you chose to spend it with me.
Hallelujah...

_________________________________________

A creative outlet is required.
Like immediately.
Nothing calls out.
Everything dares not approach at the moment.
Perhaps hesitant of this force of glory.
Unsure of where the boundaries lie.
Oh...but you see... this is not for you timid ones...
what I offer is for the bold. and for the brave. and for those able to stand.
Dare you take my hand...?

_________________________________________

5 days.
and this soul laughs...
not in joy per se... not hardly.
more devious. suspicious. waiting for the pitch to hit me.
heaven has opened up.
and all these things are available.
and parts of me reach out to take bits and pieces...
and I've yet to know what they have obtained.
why does this soul plan things way before telling me... wtf.
feel it, I can... but know it... I know it'll be good and surprising
I know it will come at me like a cold ass wave I forgot was coming.
Invigorating.
Scary.
Confusing at first, but supreme in design after realization hits.
Amazing.
Terrifying.
Panic inducing.
Peace bringing.
and I say 'YES' to all of this.
because all beautiful things are caught in an unbreakable balance.

What will it be?
No clue.
But I accept.
Because BraveAF.
and the laughing.... just got a bit hysterical...
and I can tell they added something to it... to give it 'punch' they say...
and I hear their whispers... their giggles... snickers...
Their eyes are lit up like sparkling sunshine. Smiles across their faces.
Waiting to display this creation before me...
Like children.
I expect to be horrified and astounded.
I expect to join in their manic laughter and slightly cringe in terror.
I expect to be stricken with awe and tempted to run.
because I feel it coming...
and all these energies are sending out their warning...

and the council watches from behind some other layer they think I can't see.
and ... now they are giving glances to one another on how I knew...
and sighs... ah... I love them trying to make me forget they are there.
anyway...
what comes will be a test.
to see if BraveAF and BoldAF and AmazingAF will survive.
I know this.
And I know it will be equal to the fear.
The greater the fear, the greater the joy.
Yes.
Yes to all of this.
I accept.
Bring it before me.
I am ready. (and a slightly bit terrified..)
*thumbs up


^^^ now let's remember all that, yo. ^^^
I'll let you know what it is when it gets here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment