Friday, November 2, 2018

Next level me is not available for any delays.

Epiphany.

That realization that comes to you while you are conversing at random.
and your barriers and blockages and things that cast a shadow across your fucking portals...
are lit up like a christmas tree and you are like.
"oh. well fuck. No wonder!"
because you automatically just know shit.
and so you then absolutely know what needs to be done.
to unblock, unstick, unbarricade that glorious awesomeness...
and yeah... those steps aren't easy for everyone...
but luckily... I am me... and I'm BraveAF.
and FearlessAF
and this shit is incredibly fun for me.
So... off we go to take said actions that are recommended for the commencement
of super saiyan jedi universal flow.
and AlignedAF will be the next phase of this story.
Cause I write as I go...and it will be fabulous!

____________________________________

so I spent an hour or so taking care of ^^^ all that ^^^
I feel like a smile.
like a dance.
like a laugh.
and this is real life.
______________________________________

looks like christmas is going up this weekend
YAY!
feels like Christmas today, lol!
I released blockages and entered some screenwriting contests.
Long live the Queen!
Huzzah!
All you need is love!
Love for yourself, yo!
Love is all you need!
Love yourself like you deserve.

....
how many fruit roll-ups can you eat before you turn red?
hmmm...
I love Halloween candy.
It tastes better than other candy... why is that?
it tastes a specific way too.
*shrugs

there's these fruit assortment things I get at Publix...
and they are usually this lovely price of over $5...
at least for the ones with berries in it.
and I'm complimenting the fact that the one with berries in it, tastes absolutely delectable.
yes it does.
The oldest and I are the only ones who eats them, and the berry batch wont last through tomorrow.
but holy moly... it is delicious. I'm glad I bought it.
I'm glad. Because those berries reminded me of the greatness we all deserve.
The sweetness. the juiciness. The fruit of life.
We deserve that, yo. You deserve that.
Go out and get it.

Stop blocking yourself.
Stop building barricades between you and your desires.
Stop making yourself available for all the bullshit.
   like doubt, fear, shame, regret, lies you tell yourself....
Open the doors... Shine the light.
Don't be skeptical of your greatness.
Trust, yo.
_________________________________

_______________________________

___________________________________

I just realized that maybe that venture into the Inner Realm...
was a precurser to 3-dimensional action...
like... mirror image... but a few days later...
cause of refraction or some shit... idk, I'm just spouting science-y lingo...
cause it sounds cool.
(This is awesome!!! )

Last year I was hanging at DisneyWorld.
And this year I visited Hollywood, USA.
next year is a mystery...
but I'm sure there's something involving the Smithsonian and the beach on the roster.
the hotel we go to usually sends me this fantastic deal during the holidays...
so I'll jump on that when it comes..
And well... Smithsonian might be a spring thing.
The trees will look pretty in DC by then.
Photo op, yo!

And I'm anticipating doing some odd and end photoshoots.
like really odd...
for a calendar or two...

Haven't started another screenplay yet...
still waiting for readers for Victory to get back with me...
except the two that finally did...
but they don't like my lenient mother mouse, LOL!
because teaching kids that not all mothers are assholes is evidently a no-go, LOL!
cultural conditioning is impeding my expansion...lol.
so waiting for feedback from the others willing... we'll see.

Outta here, got some book reading to attend to.
Sky monsters of the highlands must scour their graves for the bones of the fairies..
and breathe life unto them once again...and they shall rise...and conquer their foes..
Carry a flashlight and a switch and hope, just hope, they spare your life.
Offering them a gumdrop usually works, btw.
The sky monsters like drums.... so play for them...play for them...
pa rum pa pum pum.

____EEEkkk there was a raccoon on my porch today!!!! LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment