Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Soul of magic.

This guy...

he's decked out in mostly gold, but is able to mirage himself to a silvery color too.
He has on this gold headpiece with fractal designs sticking off the top, cut in
a circular form. Eyes are covered. Long golden hair.
-- "I  am Divinity of Light. One who leads you through shadow."
He's fascinating.
and very vocal. Like doesn't have an issue speaking...
or I don't have an issue hearing him, right...
So this venture with him... this new guide... wowsa..

-- "Do you believe in magic?" He asks.
and I'm like, what a stupid question... um.. yeah!
-- "Then why do you hold your power at bay?"

what a way to shut my ass up...
I am such a child, lol. I love this.
and he continues (without being prompted! How rare is that, yo!)
-- "There are doors, but you have few, and those that are open shall be filled with glorious light.
The light can shine in, but it is a haven when it shines outward from within."

He takes me before this large (huge ass) golden doorway (no door, more like a portal with a threshold). Around it is a sea with rocks sticking up out of it. Dark cloudy/misty skies.
The gold doorway hangs in the air.
And where does that lead? I ask him.
-- "To the Inner Realm." He says...
and this doorway is like a liquid (kinda like in those sci fi shows... like stargate, but not brightly lit. It's a reflective liquid) and I touch it and it ripples...
I step inside and the other side is a direct reflection of the other, exact mirror image.
I turn around. and it is what he said it was. The Inner Realm.
There are doorways/portals. Two were completely open with light shining on them fully, one was partial open/partial lit. The others were what I would call 'ajar'... there were walls blocking most of the light from the center from shining onto those doorways.
The walls were small, like door size and they moved on a center pole (so the basically could rotate)
and facing one way they blocked the light from hitting the door, if you turn it, the light moves past the wall and hits the door...
fyi -- these door/portal things are chakra based, I'm pretty sure.
So I was walking around in this realm place and we stopped before one and I turned the wall...
and the light began hitting the door...and the door began to open on it's own, like become filled with light.
And each wall represents like a blockage that keeps you from becoming more (open?)?? or something...
but as you stand at each wall, you already know what they represent for yourself and you have
the choice to leave them or turn them to allow the light to hit the doors.
So I went around and fucking turned then all... #FearlessAF   #BoldAF
there was also a pillar in there, all black, like marble... and I threw it into the light center...
it disappeared...
So this dude didn't even try to stop me, lol.
I was literately on the fine edge between being bold and wreckless. It felt great.
And when you suddenly move a wall, 'because we aren't having this shit in our way anymore'...
there's this fantastic surge of some energy shit in that matching chakra...
I'm not even kidding.

In shorter terms... what did I do?
I fucking got lit.

and now I see that this dude's headpiece looks almost exactly like this inner realm place....wtf.
So that was my adventure as of late.

___________________________________________________________


Tomorrow is Halloween!!!
end of October.
Wednesday.
I feel a jump coming on.
Like walking up to the ledge... and you're already ready to go..
but you can't for the life of you remember why you're here...
how you got here...
what it is for...
or where you're planning to get to...
or what you'll do once you're there...
How's that for planning!
But...yeah....
you're still going to jump...
because, why not?
thrill of the unknown.
thrill of allowing fear and laughing at it.
oh hell yes.
more of that please!
 More of all of this. Fuck yes.


so let's get realllllllllllllll......
funny how the little letter l on here looks like the number 1
that's how you get away with posting copyrighted shit on ebay and etsy...
you type GRINCH in as GRlNCH or GR1NCH
and the Dr. Suess people leave you alone...
not that I have EVER done that.
anyway... back on track here...
cause this train of thought is chugging...
erratically at best... whiskey..bourbon...
I don't even drink, but I like to pretend.
and taste...
I'm still regretting not getting a glowing drink from Pandora.
cause it glows...
and glowing things make me smile.
and it's an alien drink, yo.
I'm all for aliens.
and totally ready to be seeing ufo's again.
anyway.... getting reallllll

and leaving white space for you,so it doesn't look like a bunch of rambling...
which it probably will be. FUN!

Do you kow how when you want to do something fun and crazy
and exciting and BoldAF...
and you want others to come along...

but...
you don't have anyone to come along...
because it's way too crazy for them.
too fun.
too exciting that it all feels like fear
(fyi -- fear and excitement feel exactly the same in your body, yo!)
too bold. too too too TOO much of something
and they are not friends with your other friend..
the one named Trust.

and they can't even understand the concept of 'winging it'.
cause they believe they can't fly...
how sad.

Back on track... kinda..
I'm gonna do some BoldAF shit.
I hope you will consider your options.
While I wreak havoc across this plane of existence.
I am excited!!!!!
_________________________________
_______________________________________
_____________________________________________

in other news...
My brain wants to produce something...
 -- perhaps in exchange for money...
but my soul is like...
"WTF! No, we don't."
and the brain is like...
-- make money! sell shit! you can paint, you can do something!
and soul is like...
"STFU. No."
and brain is like...
-- but we have time! more money is fun! you are not being productive!
and soul is like..
"I am going to sit with this and love it. And we will do nothing."
and brain is like..
 -- sit?! are you being lazy? you can think of something! you are useless.
and soul is like..
"How cute. I love this show."
and brain is like...
-- this isn't a show! you are able to work more and make more money!
and soul is like..
"Do you want to go get a taco?"
and brain is like...
-- build something! you are wasting time! you could do so much with yourself!
and soul is like...
"We haven't had tacos in like a month, yo. We could get tacos and then ponder a script."
and brain is like...
-- writing doesn't make money! stop wasting your life! you could be paying off bills, not buying tacos!
and soul is like...
"I love brain. I love writing. I love tacos too."
 and brain is like...
-- I hate you both.

So what am I doing today...
Going to get some tacos and pondering a script. <3
and stepping up to the ledge...
and BoldAF is my new best friend.

I'll chat with you later!
Tata rosy pink hairdos of afro gel and maraca tartar sauce sundaes.
Lick that shit with your fire hot tongue and spit out the seeds of futility.
Ain't nothing worth suffering for.










No comments:

Post a Comment