Saturday, October 20, 2018

nothing

 Ah...the crisp cool air.
would be perfect if the sun was out.
then you could lay in the driveway and be warm and comfortable the whole day through.

Kinda bored today...
have things to do, but some I don't feel like doing..
some I will do, but later..
and one I'm still majorly keeping the record of procrastinating on it.
In other words...
the youngest needs clothes and we've yet to make it out to shop for them.
Will go tomorrow if we are up to it.
Book editing... I made it through chapter 10 last night...
hoping I can get 10 more chapters done tonight.
So should have book 5 published by the end of the month.
I still need to start on the screenplay.
It's sitting right here in beat card form, but I've yet to open Final Draft and begin.

I learned Ain't No Rest for the Wicked on the ukelele yesterday...
so that's progress in whatever form is usually acceptable in these times..
Need to sew costumes for the oldest. Awaiting measurements and 'want to' juice.

Really not much else occurring for this 3d realm of materialism.

Nothing of late from the other side either. Nothing new anyway.
Just sitting...

But for your astrological curiousities... Uranus is going retrograde in Aries on the 6th.
A.k.a - Voting day.  Expect some really angry democratic temper tantrums.
Should be a fun week on social media.... if you still hang out there
I only go for the screenwriting groups... magic happy groups... and Farm Heroes. ...
Been hanging out on that game way too much the past few days.
No wonder things are quiet... duh
___________________________________________


Nil






No comments:

Post a Comment