Saturday, October 13, 2018

Crimson moon falling... falling...

It's been like a week.
8 days I think.
This page was left sitting open...another blank page in the universe.
Waiting.
waiting.
waiting for it's author to step onto the page.
to be created by the creator.
to echo in the silence.
to be reflected by the light.
to be.

what is your life waiting for?
where do you draw a blank?
what sits waiting to be filled?
to be fulfilled?
go do it.
just do it.
see it, hear it, become it.
you don't have to wait.
I give you permission to have it all now.
All of it.

The world shifted in case you missed it.
I saw it happen as the orange meshed together with purple in the sky.
I saw the voices quiet and the hushes fade into nothingness.
Peace for a moment as the skies beheld creation.
A new creation.
You should have seen it, heard it. I hope you did.
I hope you did.
All these miracles given freely...
just like that.
just like that.
__________________________________________


I still haven't started the editing process on my book.
But, I finished the outline and beat cards for script finally.
I will start the actual script soon...
I seem to be procrastinating on starting things...
although once it's started, it will get finished...
why is there so much indecision surrounding the beginning...
did god loiter around in the dark for weeks before really just deciding to turn on the light?
whatevs, yo.

so stuff and more stuff...
and less stuff, and some extra stuff.
Distraction has been hounding my heels of late.
Like boredom, but not actually being bored.
Like moving, but in no particular direction.
Like the sunset. Down and out.
But totally cool with that.
I know what this is though.
So much so that it's kinda boring.
I've done this before....so many times.
And I know know know already...
but I try to act like I don't.
cause who's watching the play anyway besides myself...
I must be entertaining enough for me to watch this play out again.
Am I expecting it to be different? Moreso? Better? Less?

Damn....
I'm being summoned.
And I even know why.
I know what they want to tell me already.
So I must honor the guides and go to them.
Class has started.

See ya.
________________________________________________

Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
and I do not have time for things
that have no soul.



(((((((dreams... of late...

Japanese fireworks with banners of dragons and dogs of plastic...
And the star Sirius burnt out in a puff of smoke
The red moon tumbled from the sky...
and the people screamed... 
they screamed...
but I tried to tell them it was farce... that it was a new moon...
but that could not belay their terror...

and the house was set on fire, with the children still inside...
you people are insane... the woman wrought with rage who lit the torch..
and all I can do is try to rescue them all...))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment