Saturday, October 27, 2018

this could go on forever...

No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
 ____________________________________________________


So...

I got my passport today... like ordered it...
4-6 weeks I'll have it...
but where am I going, you ask?

Any 'where' I want.

I still probably need to get other people's passports too..
cause they might want to come with...
....
new plan...
I finished Killian's script.
It will either be a short or it will be a series...
I'll have to wait... and when I edit it, I'll decide..
well... Killian will decide. It's not my job.

So now I have nothing to write...
but good news... book 6 is handing me pieces.
I might get to write it sooner than expected.
and I'll need to see which screenplay is next.


___________________________________________

Winter is coming.
And it gets dark like early... and will get dark earlier once time changes
What shall I do with this time...o'mine

Right now, going to read a short book.
Then possibly read through Laser Racers....maybe
maybe watch a movie instead...
no plans tomorrow
so either way, both will get done.


I did meet a new guide? today... ? maybe?
They are the reason I have to go read that short book...
'cause of synchronicities, yo...
when they say one thing to you and then you see a post that links to a book...
...that says the same thing... weirdAF, but I love it.
sooo..... yeeeeaaahhhh.....
that was rather fast.... O_O
why do I always say that?
like I expect them to all be slow asses who can't do their jobs like humans...
I'm impressed... there was like ZERO transition time... crazy weird.
welcome to my life
I'll share what they said if I find called to do so...

I'm rather on a Silence retreat atm....
Where one does not freely give out words.
Level 52 list thing.
Starting like an hour or two ago....
Will continue for 7 days.

It really has more to do with the urge to say something,
but you know the wind casts aside those words when the earth is turning...
and its best to only say something when the sun is shining and the ground is moist...
so the seeds can take root...
Like saying stuff to those people on certain facebook groups...
or saying stuff to teenagers...
or saying stuff to yourself...
Right now... Silence is the name of the game.
And I'm playing this round, thank you.
________________________________
__________________________________________
__________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________


     Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained;
and the restrainer, or Reason, usurps its place and governs the unwilling.
And being restrained it by degrees becomes passive, till it is only the shadow of desire.
                                                  ~The Marriage of Heaven and Hell - William Blake










No comments:

Post a Comment