Friday, October 5, 2018

You know it's poison....


Where did fall go?
Can't get any yard work done in this heat...
especially not with scars from garden warfare...
they may have won a battle...
but I will win the war...
after I stop itching...

So I finished my book last night.
31 chapters, plus the epilogue and prologue.
Now for the proofreading (and I know I'll miss some things)
and editing...
but I need to let it set for a few days before tackling that.

That means...
I get to converse with Storie about that Killian screenplay.
We'll see if we can arrange something to work with.
Killian is not still moping, but he's not moving forward yet either.
I want this thing done by the end of the month.
Assuming we can finish the outline.
Otherwise, he needs to step down and let someone else fill the spotlight.

I might also read through and revise my other 3 screenplays.
  (I really just want to read one... cause I miss the characters)
The first is shit. The more I think about it, the more I know I need to do an overhaul.
The second is still good. I need to analyze the dialogue.
The third...ahhh... I love it.

So anyway... beside being attacked with chemical warfare...
and it being too hot.
I finally managed to be patient enough to get my hand to strum the ukelele.
It's not perfect, but it started working correctly.
Huzzah!
Maybe I'll be able to play that piano song Katyushka miraculously....
fingers just don't want to work together on that fast part...

No work til Monday... and as of right now I have a whole 2 work orders...wtf.

_______________________________________________________

Nothing insightful for you today...
Look for it within yourself, yo.

I had a great 'whoa, that's deep' moment the other day... while having an imaginary conversation in my head. I surprised myself.
about how people keep looking for things outside of themselves...
and are in lack because they think it's not part of them...
and that's why they'll never find God...
and this just threw me down another rabbit hole... so that was fun...
what have you been imagining lately?
probably should start...
There's a wave coming to carry them to fruition...
Catch it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment