Thursday, October 25, 2018

Sparkling sunshine....don't rain on my parade...

For your reading enjoyment...
assuming you have read the others....
http://www.lulu.com/shop/jennifer-coots/light-and-shadow/hardcover/product-23848515.html



I think it takes just as long to find a cover pic as writing it....
feels like it anyway...
Book 6 is in the oven.... so, no worries when you make it to the end and go WTF, Jennifer!?
 ... eh.... you might say that somewhere around page 50, actually...
anyway.... it is finished.... except for all the misspellings and crap I missed. *shrugs
Want a copy, it costs $30 through me (includes shipping)...or $35 (plus shipping) if you buy it direct from lulu.
I still accept donations and trades.... I ***LOVE*** surprises in the mail, yo. <3
Hit me up.


Killian, on page 12 of script.
Still planning to be done with it by the end of the month...
but hey, at least I started it! That's all I really needed.

Freaking earth energies are trying to dull my shine, but I'm playing along...
I can handle this shit.
I'm a fucking badass.... I just published another book, yo.
So kiss my ass, low vibing BS
 __________________________________________________________

I don't think I have much else to write about today...
If something comes along, I'll pass it on to you.

Bunches of odd and ends that really don't connect....
Feeling disconnected???
Wonder what feng shui things I need to notice for that?
Should be fun, since I'm not doing anything right now before I have to cook.
You know, maybe it's the full moon...
or other people in this household...
fucking empath problems 101.... :/
Can we just not...

I finished the Naruto costume...
I'm astonished with myself actually... I sewed a jacket, yo.
Yawn.... I'm going to do something else...
It took like over 2 hours to find a freaking cover pic and get the cover done and I'm over it.
Later peeps.





No comments:

Post a Comment