Saturday, October 20, 2018

DivineAF

Let me tell you a story.

One where the protaganist (that's the hero/main character, yo)
is trapped...
and she must escape.
Escape from her captives.
But her captives live inside of her.
In her thoughts.
In her beliefs.
In her habits.
And they lay their eggs inside her subconscious.
And they antagonize her.... but she doesn't realize it... for years...
they contain her.
they hold her down.
they sway her to their wills.
they provide structure... a safe place to travel...
and they allow for only so much movement...
enough to make her believe she's free...
But no... this is a slaughterhouse...
where dreams bleed out onto the floor.
where the carcasses of possibilities hang from the line.
where more hope waits for it's turn to die in the holding pens.

And we murder ourselves each and every fucking day we stay in this place.
We step aside as fears cast over us... fears that aren't even real.
We worry and succumb to doubts... doubts that aren't even real.
We flail weakly on the floor with our throats cut... because we did this yesterday...
    and we know the outcome... so it must be safe, yes?
We keep entertaining and allowing bullshit into our attention.
We continue walking the same marked path... because it's the easiest route to take...
  of course it is... they want you to go that way...
And you have to stay... you have to stay...

until you choose not to

And the protagonist....
she becomes her own hero.

and at the end...
the slaughterhouse burns to the ground.
and everyone goes vegan.
the end.
 ____________________________________

(yeah, I watched Dominion today, can you tell?)
_____________________________________

One thing our protagonist needs though...
is the tools to help her on her journey.
Like knowledge.
The knowing that there are other options.
Other places to go
Other ways to live.
Knowing that you don't have to stay.
She will need to be braveAF.
because the handlers will be watching, ready to throw out a lasso...
or a electroshock rod her way.
She will need to know they will do everything they can to stop her...
And she will need to know that if she doesn't give up... they will.
all it takes it one choice.
One choice.
(no not prime choice select on the butcher block meat sampler)
Choose (chews?)

So chew on that for a bit.
Make your fucking choice to move.
Grow wild.
Go wild.
Free yourself.
Make sure to leave all the accelerant behind.
Leave all the dross.
All the bullshit.
All the fear, doubts, worry, excuses, shame, guilt, stress, structure...
and set it ablaze.
roast it....
You aren't meant for factory farms.
Or the slaughterhouse.
Or the structure.
You are meant for greatness.
total HERO quality.  

You don't have to brand yourself.
You don't have to dice yourself up.
You don't have to be packaged all nice and pretty.
You don't need any labels.
You don't need to be processed.

You are a creature of divinity.
Fucking own that shit.
 _________________________________________________


 I just read another blog post I did last month...
and I still am wondering where I come up with this shit.
I amaze myself.
Is that legal?
I figured I would get real for a bit, I rarely find the incentive to do so.
Like I don't have a subject matter handy... a prompt, if you will..
REAL
like if I asked you what you did last summer... what would you say?
I would say I don't remember... cause I don't.
But I went to Disney last October. Because I chose to...
and I totally slayed the other options by booking the trip and fucking doing it
no matter what... how's that for commitment.
If I asked you what worries you the most? What would you say?
I would say nothing, since I don't worry... I get fucking irritated that something is trying to get its grubby little fingers inside my awesome realm of amazingness.
I see it though... sitting there trying to call out stupid things that it hopes will trigger me...
If only it could... hmmm... it would be a gift, so I can remedy that area I didn't know needed attention.
It's frankly entertaining at this point...
If I asked you who you loved and why, what would you say?
And for that matter.... would you really say at all... or would you fill the page up with meaningless reasons why you couldn't possibly tell what you really felt.
Ah...see now, that's where the sweet spot is...
people hiding behind these things... not shyness.... but inability to give.
Inability to give.
for fear of judgement.
for fear of being misunderstood...

Fuck all that.
Being misunderstood is all the rage...cause no one asks the actual direct question... and they build their own perceptions around indirect questions hoping to form some sort of idea without it actually being real...  why? because fear of judgement for asking a direct question. Fear.
Yeah, I do that too sometimes... BoldAF works really well when you are high vibing on some remnants of a spirit journey with the angels and gods... but at other times, you fall into the trap of remembering the slaughterhouse and all your friends you used to have there... and you feel lost... so you just get trapped into an empathic state of 'Alas! Why the fuck is my brain taking me here!' and you just mirror other people and forget all that super saiyan power shit you still have but forget you have...
was that a rant...?
yeah... pretty sure...
ugh...
I'm going to go edit my book now... and have a snickers bar.

_________________________________ 

Long story short...
I give you permission to do as you will.

I'll give it to you... because I give it to myself.

So next time you need a hero...
Be one.






No comments:

Post a Comment