Sunday, December 23, 2018

11:11 choose the door in the middle..... yes, that one...with the handle

I would call this day 10 of 100....
but there's been much movement on the surface
and the depths have been unable to hold me there
....
perhaps start again on day 6.
perhaps stop keeping count.
that sounds good.
let's not count.
just keep swimming
just keep swimming.

saw Aquaman today.
A decent DC movie.
Not Avengers great or anything,
but Aquaman was worth the $5.99 I spent to see it.
Who wouldn't. The dude's got muscles.
....
I don't agree with the portrayal of Atlantis they had on the film.
Seems hollywood-fied and didn't meet my expectations.
tis okay though. I guess being way off is better than being really close...
cause then you'd think they actually knew something.

_______________________________________

So because the surface is so freaking loud,
there hasn't been any recent insightfulness to share...
how about something old...
only in an effort to make this blog post longer than a few short sentences?
okay, cool....
hang on,,,lemme check my list...

Is it weird my most recent guide carries a trident?
like that's not coincidental at all...
hmmm.
he has 3 sets of wings too.... but that's beside the point...
I asked him if that had anything to do with water and he just
sent me some irritated sigh and a firm

"No."...

"Only involving the depths of your soul..."
"The balance of the nature of man into the divine creator."
"The pathways."
"I am certain you know."
"That is why they mask it behind the dark mirror."
"To keep them from seeing the truth."
"It is not merely a weapon, nor just a shield."
"It is the convergence of a knowledge and a truth."

yeah... I already know.
all that two into one stuff.
But why do you carry it? I ask...

"Because this is the last gate."
"After me there is only truth."
"All else will fall away. All else will bend. All else will be extinguished."
"Like the shadow in the presence of a light."
"I am the gate keeper. And this is the final path."

....this guide.... the seraphim that actually speaks aloud.
 the one who dons golden armor and cast in a sacred white glow.
the one with a trident spear.
the one that forms the mold for a soul.
the one who taught me to untether myself...
...from all that is apart from me...
untether...from what is solid to that which moves.
untether...from the earth to the heavens.

and now... everything is sacred...
and my mind wants to reign my soul in, but I see the mind and it's flailing...
flailing as I sever it's hold on me...
I'm rapt. And I feel the pull.
....
"untether thyself"...

___________________________________

ever met a lion turtle?
that is what this reminds me of...
yeah...

so that was fun... real shit.
almost Christmas.
The soltice has arrived.
The full moon has graced us with it's light.
and the shifting will reap the rewards in turn of the year.
Huzzah.




No comments:

Post a Comment