Friday, December 14, 2018

IDK... start of 100, I guess.

New Years' resolutions...hahahaha
No , not in this galaxy.

I'm rather fond of intentions though.
And challenges.
And giving the bird to bs.

and the good thing is that none of those things can tell time...
so I can start yesterday.
;)
or last Tuesday...
*shrugs.
it's all good.
 *nods

So this next screenplay I'm gelling.... it taking forever to gel....
ugh! Who used oil paints@!?
Of course this reference only is relevant to people who know that
oil paints take like 10 days to dry.... unlike 5 minute acrylics...or 30 min watercolors...
so used in comparison to screenwriting... months.
I have pieces... but not the whole story...
and this is sad to me... cause i want to play with dragons and
the magic people... but I'm gonna has to waits... :(

I have courses that have outlines, but I'm still fluctuating on that front.
I don't want to 'people'.
I want to 'me'.
so...you see the dilemma in teaching a course, no matter how much I think I know.

Funny thing...like JUST NOW... literately..
Microsoft Word program is open.  ??
I did not do that.
But it is open somehow... ???
 Maybe it's telling me to write the course in a book instead.
which I was considering anyway...
and I actually already have the outline for it done.
and... now I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do...
and that's okay...
cause I ain;t got to do no 'do's .. ever.
just be
all BE.
all AM
this feels likely...

And there's obviously going to be a lot of rambling in this blog post.
I hope you appreciate the warning I posted way too late.

Art.
Lots of art.
I's like to paint it appears.
I sold one so far.
And I take commissions...so hit me up.
Got to makes them sales, yo.
Disregard my funtime spellings and speaks. I's a havin' fun.

Dude, that sounds like Jar Jar Binks... and I really dislike him. boo
that's cool though. I being me's ...fuck  Jar Jar.
I can do all the things
or do no things.
Both are acceptable and allowed.

You too, yo.
You can 'do' something if you want.
Or not.
Either, neither, or both are acceptable and allowed.

__________________________________________________

So alignment.
Flow.
I find these things funny.
Cause nothing matters unless you make it matter.
and I'm in the work of making it not matter.
I transmute shit.
...
so for this new year's intention....
but starting yesterday...
we are going to see how much I can transmute...
between yesterday and January 15th.
That's about a month.
And so my intention has been set.
and we are working in the deep blue sea and the place where the winds coarse...
a.k.a... inner world and outer.
I would take a tally of things or thoughts... but that's irrelevant.
I'll let someone else take tally and then they can tell me if they notice the changes.
Which now that I think about it... they won't... so I'll just have to guess.
Which is pretty decent... I'm a good guesser... but more like a analyzing scientist.
I might notice. *shrugs.
Doesn't matter.
This same intention actually goes 100 days....
I guess that means I'll be here more often.

And I guess I can share occasionally if something inspiring pops up...
or not. Maybe I could just share boring shit so all my awesome shit sounds better.
lol
yeah


I gonna go!
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment