Saturday, May 11, 2019

Creepy wizards trying to stifle my progress...

Wow...it's been 5 days since I've been here..
5 days is A LOT!

What has occurred during this time..?
the first draft of the screenplay is complete.
letting it sit for a few days before the editing process begins...
So I have a few days to actually sleep and reset my circadian rhythm
.
I delivered flowers today.
I hated it.
drove through Chickamauga...
(talk about fucking creepy vibes!)
why would people live there, can they not  FEEL that shit?!?
just no...
every creepy house, I would be like.. 'Oh hell no.'
I'm not even afraid of ghosts...
but it feels like a 'hell no'.
and god forbid Ooltewah....
I can relate to the giant cocks in the front yard though...
   (giant metal roosters, yo)

____________________________
____________________________

so this thing...
contract signing crap...
did not come without the completely expected set backs...
or what some call ... the TESTS
Challenges...
things supposed to make you turn back, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
or throw a tantrum.... so they can place you with the 'special needs' kids.
like when your new teacher makes you read something to her...
but she finds out you are better than most of the entire class...
and you get put with the advanced students instead...
like I said... biotch.... I have the key codes.
I know the hacks.
I can rewrite the programs anytime I wish.
......(and I totally was given/bought books when I was little little!... and those scholastic book deals...omg! Where did they ever go?! My teacher would always ask what was wrong when I didn't have any to buy that month, lol! It was because I didn't see anything I liked, LOL!)


Well, truthfully, I was hoping to evade those tests... but psshh! Not!
I sit here laughing at the fact that I was hoping...
I know these things well...
and I'm gonna love 'em to pieces.
like that MC Hammer song...
"Can't touch this."


There are at least 5 'tests' I can toy with...
either choosing to fret and worry  (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! why do I find that hilarious?)
or just make them perfect...
(bow to me, lowly servant scum...)
and I will certainly choose the latter.
I already tackled one today... 2 actually...
no...wait... 3  !!!!
wow...
it's raining!
But I have rain boots!!!!


ugh, I hate that I use exclamation points all the time....
my inner voice sounds excited, but I'm not.
I don't sound like a goddess/demon narcissist, but I am.
now my inner voice is laughing....
and I want to type it out....
but I'm not going to....

____________________
__________________________
________________________________

what else can I....or more correctly....will I, share with you?



here ya go...

~ ~ ~
They gaze in silence. Their minds try to grasp what they are watching, but words are failing. "This one is not like the others." The unified expression falls across each one of their faces. "Since when are we ever caught off-guard like this? There must be something we can do?"
They would glance to one another silently. Each completely inexperienced to the happening before them. Who would have the answer?
They look to the one deemed the 'leader'. He stands alone, not wanting to give indication that he too is caught in the suspenseful awareness. He doesn't react, only breathes deeply. Unmoving, and unwilling to meet with anyone's eyes.
But he can't hide them from me. I see them. Everyone's. I see them all.
And no response, is a response. And together, we continue... but they no longer have that choice. They are rapt now, caught in the midst of the possibilities, the threshold of the unknown.
"What are we going to do with her?" They will say. "How is this possible?" They will ask...
but the answer is something the 'leader' doesn't dare speak aloud.
But he can't hide the words from me. I hear them. Everyone's. I hear them all.

There's another layer. Where the hero sinks the their knees.Where the shadows flit about, too fast to know what it was that passed. Eyes wide... but not with fear. No... this hero wears a crown...
And even as the light goes out, the eyes of the hero pierce the darkness...and the shadows tremble, shaking the hidden light from their entities. Who is this hero? Who can do these things without being a student of the alchemist? Without searching for the philosopher's stone? Without even 'doing' anything?
I will tell you. But cover your ears. Even the words are failures to what the truth really is. Cover your ears. Only a master is able to harness the truth and rise above the law, letting the pendulum swing to and fro and carry with it the sea of the people. Only a master can see that it is not the pendulum, or the sea...but the one whom watches it. Becomes it. And it is no more....
~ ~ ~

yeah...that.


will I post this one?
I guess I could... I guess I would... not with a fox, not in a box, not with a mouse, not in a house...
not here nor there, not anywhere.... I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them...
___ _ __.

I'll let you finish that, for fun, yo.




No comments:

Post a Comment