Thursday, May 16, 2019

Four words ..... receive by receiving you .....

ooooooohhhhh.

what happens when you switch places with the watcher?
the watcher moves forward and becomes you...
and this ego you, moves backward and begins to watch?

the numbers have indicated something to me...
12:23 - 1:23 - 2:34 - 3:45 - 4:56
consistently...like more than enough...
I've noticed, I've acknowledged them
progression
progress
a moving forward.....

this is my reality

.................

Every time the presence is acknowledged... things happen
And when a space is opened up... consciously...
   the world unfolds, expanding outward forever....
a complete abundance and full access to source...

I've yet to hold that space for a prolonged period....
but I am certain it will bring about a new birth of some sort.
there is a deep power here...

this reminds me of a teaching I was given...
I had asked how to store power in the body...
the answer was 'by sitting in it'...

and source was tapped.... and I've realized I have not prepared
enough space for what is about to burst from that source.
 -- like striking oil, but you don't have any barrels to put it in.
-- like striking gold, but you can't carry it all
-- like seeing a ufo, and not having a camcorder on hand.
-- like meeting God, but then waking up and trying to function 'as usual'.

So cultivating space... is a priority.
a space... like .... space.

tf.
w.t.f.
my mind is trying to grasp something, but ...
the feeling is here now... and the mind can't be heard.
a faint mumble, but I'm rapt

_______________________________
_________________________________
______________________________________

The rising of the shield hero...
an anime I'm watching, but I have to hunt down the last few episodes
crunchyroll only had 1-18.... it goes to 25 apparently.
I finished that fur. Now the buttons and it's done.
I can't say what any plans are...
other than to meditate and open up that space for longer...
something waits...
I want to meet it.






an unfolding... outward.
it keeps going.... this expanse...
perhaps I will have more to share tomorrow.
I will leave you with this...

"The problem is that you don't really know what you want.
If you really knew what you wanted, you'd have it by now."

No comments:

Post a Comment