Monday, May 6, 2019

just dropping in...


That was a whole three days that felt like eternity.
Three days of totally not writing that screenplay....
but today I got from page 48 to page 62
that's awesome!
now I only have to have between 28 and 58 pages more...
which ...given that I have until the 11th...
a.k.a. 5 days...
is equivalent to about 6 to 12 per day ... to go.

but, I am well aware that the rest of this film is full of action...
and that writes fast...
hence the reason I got 14 pages done tonight... in only 2 hours.
yay for action!

there was really only a pause in writing because I made the bad dude more powerful than I thought he was... and then I didn't know how to even give my good guys a fighting chance... but you see, it all figured itself out.. just took a whole two days... the other was complete resistance and I got lost somewhere in the land of youtube.

____
____
so... what's happening....
selling my soul apparently.
making soul contracts..
but... like ... for a job...
but not a job...
more like to be an employee ..
for the universe....
but technically for the awesomest boss.

it would be like getting to work for Disney...but not just Disney... Walt Disney, himself.
like getting to work on Kung Fu... but not in general.. like with Bruce Lee, himself. (or Ip Man)
like getting to run errands for Marvel... but specifically for the Avengers.... or Wolverine.

it literately feels like I sent in some crap resume and application and the head honcho CEO was like, yep, this one. And I got hired on the spot.
What my job description is.... is....
something I can't say, because I'm not available to explain...
it's pretty awesome though... and completely unknown at this point.
I have very very vague jist... and completely know nothing at all...
it'll be great.
always is.

_______________
___________________
what else...?
eh..

I've suddenly lost interest in being here....
but I was researching places to vacation....
and am not finding something I want...

hmmm.
goodbye peony pimplecakes of coriander millet sticks and german fudge icicles.
let it melt on the sands of the ocean beaches where the rays of the sun mingle with the nudists.









No comments:

Post a Comment