Wednesday, January 22, 2020

STAY HOME

~~ ***  Stand true little Spirit Dragon *** ~~
        ~~ *** Stay in your strength *** ~~


All day, every day... we can easily find ourselves in others...
but we only need to find it within ourselves.
And we read these energies and try to gather our answers...
is this right?
is this correct?
how is this?
is this acceptable?
am I close?
...
but we are the answer
look outside the window...or beneath the trees
or scan your friends list...ask your fam
feel free to ask your spirit guides...
or the Christ
or your god...
all things are mirrors to you...
all things are mirrors to you...
and you are the only source of the light...
you are the only source of the light...

~~ *** COME HOME *** ~~

___________________
________________________
______________________________

Mmmm...
and Source is where your power resides...
and all the reflections are merely what can only be you...
like the green reflects off the leaves... everything else passing through
so the leaves are green...

it is all you
all you
all the things
all the fucking things
and it is a beautiful thing to behold
ecstasy with creation
what a brilliant plan this was built to be...

Oh, how I would hope to never forget these things
how I would live with this day by day by day...
but we are creations that create and expand and no longer fit our old selves
and we move and change...
and our creations move and change...

How perfect a design



.



Chapter 22 I think...
Some neat happenings are occurring that I didn't know were coming!
I love when the book writes itself and I find out new things!
Ahh! I just want to squeeze all these characters!
and I'm curious what's going to happen with it....
and I'm sorry not sorry... but it just so happened that I may have leaked out
information that will not be covered in this book...
which in turn may fortify a book 7....
I'm not sure how I feel about that...
(like I have a 'later' story....but it doesn't need written... cause it doesn't follow my MC)
((( but now it's recommended I take it further than what book 6 could adjust for...
and anyway... I'm sure in 18 months I'll be freaking out with all the new things
to write about once again... and I kinda opened a whole rabbit hole with my MC
and there's much to be discovered... uncovered... cause it told me things that were never never
never in my outline to begin with... ))))
meh..

Sewing work... I still intend to ship two orders out Friday
two orders mostly made over the weekend....
1 more order done next week...
and then we can get serious? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I just want to play my ukulele, yo
and write...
...
I'm gonna go get some ice cream...
and write....
cause it's already 11:30 pm... and I'm late...
not that I have a schedule at all...
maybe I'll just meditate...
hmmm...
I'll decide after my ice cream



___________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment