Wednesday, January 8, 2020

There's only ONE world

The truck unexpectantly unloaded today...
they stuck all the packages and new things in the middle of the house
and I've yet to begin opening 'all the things'
but I feel their presence
Oh, I feeeeeeel it!
all these things handed to me and delivered and even set in my face
thank you...

ooohhh, to be a piece of magic for the world...
and all I ever have to do is be present for it, with it, with myself
and keep from doing that thing where you try to get in the way of the signal
that crisp prime signal that moves from here to there and there to here...
and all the time we muddle it up when we try to interfere...
Complete allowance.
could you do that?
it's seems like a hard thing... and sometimes we forget to NOT help
but the Universe doesn't need our help...
and when we try to step in and look at how the process is going..
we mar the signal and things get throw into a traffic jam...
jamming the signal...

stop doing that
everything is always working out for you
stay out of the way
and wait for the delivery trucks
they know what they are doing and you don't need to know which route they need to take
or how to load the trucks or how to package the goods...
all you have to do is place the order and wait...
2 day shipping happens... or 3 month shipping...
but it all comes when you stop trying to reroute the trucks
and you stop trying to think think think!
just allow

it's like radical unschooling but with energy
and you want to force your kids to do this or that
but you mar the signal and they rebel
they resist
....
but by allowing....even when the world is falling apart
they show up for themselves
and you didn't have to tell them to
... they told themself to...
trust is the name of the game

and I trust the Universe

________________________________________
________________________________________

so that's figurative and frankly, I have enough craft room stuff jammed in the hallway
right now that packages would not be prime at this moment
Carpet is coming, I promise....
tomorrow if it's not raining

and I've remembered how to get back on track...
its like being lost in the woods a bit because you were chasing a fairy...
and finally made it back to the path that takes you where you want to go
and we are on our way

_________
___________

so aether lands...
I did that weird DMT meditation thing again...
and it was different this time, but still no OBE or astral projection, which is fine...

and I totally made a wish today by partial accident...
I watched myself saying it...
and I watched as Mind was doubting whether it was gonna be honored...
well...
it was... so maybe that's 1 down... 2 to go, haha
I intentionally also said 'fuck it' to myself and wished for something more exciting
... O_O
I don't think I should tell anyone...
yes it feeds Ego, Mind, and Soul... as she explicitly mentioned getting her cut today
in a different aspect... which involved that first wish....
Everyone is fucking excited to see this play out!!!
 so am I...

Soul informed us that her productions could be larger... and we all cheered that prospect.
Mind is extremely excited to have new fodder to munch on
and Ego is like... 'Yes' That will suit me.'.... I'm not sure about her intentions just yet.

___
(really now... I did start this whole blog post on ALLOWING.... and that includes
allowing yourself to have and USE what's available to you. Even wishes offered to you by big blue guys with long hair, jewelry and wavy stuff at the bottom.)
___________
_____________
_______________

book is half way through chapter 8
....and I read through what outline I do have and I'm so excited to see what happens later !! Eek

I DID do sewing work today... congrats to me
Got all the Frozen appliques cut out and pinned...and the 2 others...
depending on the carpet situation....tomorrow those will get sewn...
or at least I can print off the other ones I need to do next

Marketing day is Friday... who even know what that means?
but like said, Soul wants her cut...

I'm already anticipating getting started on this wall.... ART! COLORS! PAINT!!!
OH THE JOY!!!


PIC! for the win!
Related image.

I wanna paint soooo bad now!!!!

yikes!
it's almost 11pm...and I'm late for writing a book, yo!
outta here !


...
...



No comments:

Post a Comment