Tuesday, November 29, 2011

laziness is contageous....

ummm...let me just tell you how awesome it is to just buy a premade embroidery design and have the machine do it for you (yeah, I still have to change thread colors...but still....) it was nice...and Dora and Boots were less than $7...which isn't so bad when I got paid $20 for the shirt...and that was a discount rate considering I usually charge $30.

Anyway...I will say the stupid software that came with it to make custom designs sucks bad. It can't do it very well and is more frustrating than anything else...
I will be buying designs or having someone digitize things for me...so at least it will turn out right.


Why do people get so offended? Really?! Is it necessary to stress yourself so much over something so stupid? No wonder people have health issues...ugh. Get over yourself. Just remember when you judge others, you will judge yourself equally. Remember that when you are crying in bed feeling sorry for yourself and all the things you are not good at, things you were wrong about and things that you destroyed....remember that it's just a reflection of pain you caused to others.
Oh, but for the sake of offending....what's the deal with xmas? Really now, so someone writes it like that because they either don't know how to spell Christmas correctly or they are just too lazy to bother with the whole word....is it really such a bad thing? Ugh...it reminds me of a mutant x-men holiday party...that'd be fun. :) I'll dress up as Rogue or Mystique...yeah, that's be so FUN!! Haha...
What else....hmmm...yes I'm trying to test your foundations again....
I also do not really like when people say to 'keep Christ in Christmas'. Now I know their heart is in the right place, but not their logic or education. Maybe you should google it and find out how christmas began before adding yet another label to something for the sake of whatever...
oh dang it, I spelt it christmas with little letters...it's just a word people...
Christ is every day in my world, even if I hide it or fight it, or try to make you believe something other than that, or mess with you for fun. There's no escape...and it's a beautiful thing.
Back on subject...go get educated first, then forget it all...because it doesn't matter now does it. Not the holiday, not the lights, or presents, or xmas trees, or even love......because if you won't carry it into tomorrow, what's the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment