Thursday, November 17, 2011

must go...the big man is staring awfully hard my way,...

Let me just say how much I love our roller derby team and it's bench coach...

My husband is no longer pissed thanks to your impartial ways of explaining things someone else didn't do so well at....whoo..dodged a bullet there. He was gonna make me quit if it wasn't resolved.

Okay...so today, appliques are sent to the lady who puts them together...want to thank my cutter-outer for getting them mostly done ;) and for the sewer-togetherer for going to go do that....because I am freaking busy!!!!!
How busy? you ask..well... as of today I have 11 items that need put together (and that's not so bad, really!) but I'm going to have a super sale tomorrow and well...11 will look like a dream....a faded dream with no chance of return...cause, I'm sure to sell stuff, lol. I hope anyway..
I am broke...and we are leaving for VA Wednesday at o' dark thirty....and won;t be home till Sunday... so whatever orders I get by then will just have to wait and that doesn't even include the celebration sets I still have to put together...ugh.


but enough complaining.... besides it being freakin cold today and the fact that the sunroof on my jeep got clogged and I ended up with 2 puddles of water on my front floorboards...and water everywhere!!! Today is being good to me and to my friends. Keep up the good work.
I want to thank OMG, INCREDIBLE for standing behind me and tapping his foot in an effort to keep me from procrastinating...and he was nice enough to let me write a quick random blog post...along with a quick prayer for my peoples who need it....and yeah, even the ones that don't too.
Anyway, I must go now while I am still in the 'get your ass to work' mode.
Thank you all and I love you, much hugs and bubbly rambling of yesterday's tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment