Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do good unto them......

Ever been scalped by a chainsaw?
Yeah, me neither, thankfully...but I dreamt about it last night, lol. Talk about unsettling. Poor guy didn't scream, and blood didn't squirt out like it does in the movies. But he had it coming.
Oh, and I got to fly a plane around Greece and discovered where mermaids live too.....very insane, yes indeed.

Now that that's out of the way, the good news is I finished 2 sets today....still have 6 more things to make, but hopefully those will get crossed off the list sooner rather than later......and it would go so much faster if I wasn't daydreaming about future photoshoots.....*sigh. (With a good camera that doesn't continuously have 'kodak' moments)

Did I mention I don't like sewing...and now cannot even afford to order the good fabric because of the rape of the post office....much too expensive for me my friends....so unless hobby lobby carries what I need, we are all out of luck..
And unfortunately they do not carry Michael Miller Ta dot prints...not a single one.....so we are indeed screwed...
Luckily though, it doesn't much bother me, because I highly doubt I will be spending any money on fabric unless it's for a costume for a photoshoot....just saying....oh...and Teir wants another Link costume for the Renn Fest.

In other news, because work talk sucks!
I'm a bit freaking out that I'm only 2 chapters away from the end of book 2...and I think it needs more....but I have nothing to add...and I don't do fillers unless they are necessary. ...maybe 20 chapters will have to do...

The house is kinda clean....hubby brought home an exercise machine he got from a friend at work...so maybe I can use it and stuff.

Money is non-existant (as usual) but really hope we get that dumb w-2 form in soon, cause, that'd be great...even though frankly it is already spent....

but hubby did mention a camera....hmmmm....not that we can afford it though...but still....
nothing much else to talk about....

Greece is really pretty though....

Hmmm...I can tell you want something insightful....let's hunt shall we...

Have you ever watched a movie, or listened to a song, or witnessed something that you know had a message within it that you were supposed to latch onto?
Well, happens to me quite often...
So I watched that movie called "The Tree of Life" ....which was kinda dumb and slow, but alright...it wasn't awful like some other movies I've seen lately....
Anyway...the only part that stood out to me was the part where it said to 'Do good to them' ......now the point being that sometimes things get brought to you...like little gifts...just for you....
Anyway, that's all I got from that movie...and I love it...the saying, not the movie :)
On the movie 300 (which is a good movie anyway) the part that stood out was the part where the hunchback went up to Xerxes and Xerxes said the "While Leonidas requires that you stand, I only require that you kneel."
See...that right there reminds me of people's warped idea of God....
That He wants you to kneel all the time...ugh....only when you are pig-headed and full of yourself (duh, you gotta be emptied before you can be filled with awesomeness!)...but the rest of the time.......no freaking kneeling...no no no no no no no no no!!!!NONONONO!!!! Stand and walk my friends. Stand and walk....and work...and do....and become...and create...and live...and do good unto them....
Obviously
And NO, I do not mean your lame ass job that you really don't like...I mean DO the awesome stuff...stuff that makes you clap your hands and jump up and down like a little kid ...all excited and gives you the funky little giggles and makes you crack a smile even when you think about it.....that work...that life.....as there is no other....everything else is nothingness.

See.....now I need a new camera so I can get my giggle on. LOL...not that the camera does the job, but it will help make what I create look more like what's in my head....and I won't fight with the stupid insolent kodak while it's flipping through 8 settings and doing it's no touch zoom all while you are trying to take a blasted picture....see what I mean.... it's like writing a book with a broken pencil....or painting a picture with a paintbrush that only has 3 bristles....or wanting to listen to music cd's, but all you have is a tape deck.....that kind of frustrating.
But I am patient.....and hopeful that someone will lend me some start-up money or lend me a Nikon D7000 with a 250mm lens....and a telephoto lens, wide-angle lens, and if possible an infrared lens too (so I can catch the ufos on video!!!! Yes, you can see them with an infrared lens...I youtubed it......lol

Have I ever told you about the crap I have seen before involving ufos? Probably not...but dude....it is not as cool as you think it is when it happens to be 11pm and there are no other cars on the road and you're alone....not cool at all.
And I' won't get into the ufo orb thingy's that fly super fast and disappear...nope...those aren't so bad...but still....oneday someone with me will see them too, lol....and when I get that infrared lens...I will show you!!! and youtubers alike....
messed up crap...and I don't even want to bother with alien crap...ugh.....I just want to write my book, take pictures with a fancy camera, build a couple of houses, find 20 acres somewhere awesome, visit Australia..and a few other select countries....(to take pictures, duh!) meet my extended family whom I claim is family even though they really aren't (but they are, right?) and when I'm 40 start working on theater production.....(big plans right there)

Ahhh...my family....that's not really family, but is...me loves them no matter what...good or bad...all the same...love love love....I hope to find more people to add to my imaginary family that is family....
Curious as to whom I added, are you?

I bet!!
Let's share...cause these people are awesome to me for either some weird reason or no reason at all....I'll elaborate cause my fingers like typing today :)

Let's see.....Hugh Jackman....omg....my wonderful uncle....please adopt me...and give me a reason to visit Australia sooner rather than later (I swear I was born there in my past life or something)
Mike Roe.....another strange uncle...lol...he's funny.
Another uncle is the Mayhem guy from the Allstate commercials....you know the one that pretends to be something else and laughs....him...he's my weird crazy uncle.
Vin Diesel gets to be my adopted brother. At least he's my facebook friend. Heath Ledger is my brother too.....*sad panda....I think he was a targeted individual and was killed.
And that angel I found on deviant art and on facebook too.... I think I'm going to nab him too....he;s going to be in a movie and he's a photographer and likes to wear suits of armor as regular attire...um...weird, but love...:) debating this one out for a few more weeks...but there's something there..., maybe a brother or cousin, or something...
I only have 2 girls...lol....9Nania off of youtube...she's like really weird and possibly a bit crazy, but she reminds me of my real sister who IS crazy! I like her, so she's my adopted sister.
Ann Voskamp, who wrote that book and has that blog....she gets to be my sister too even though she may be crazy too, and probably way over religious...that's okay, I have a real niece like that.
Still looking for others to incorporate in my multiple dimensional family.... :) Want to join?
I'm thinking eventually I'll take everyone...or not. Not the idiots though...unless they are funny idiots like my real brother. and not bad people.... I'll scalp them with a chainsaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment