Sunday, January 22, 2012

Swirling twirling popcicles......

Want to hear something strange and unusual?
Of course you do.....
I hadn't realized before today that it has been foggy for almost 3 days straight.... and if you happened by my deviantart journal page...I find this intriguing.
And storms, namely thunderstorms with chances of tornadoes will be headed here overnight.
I'm a bit fixated on the fact I just wrote about this instance 2 or 3 days ago...about the beasts that taunt you and test you in the fog. Things like doubt and frustration...but that they wouldn't get close enough to be within reach of your sword....they taunt...and tease...
Well....I wrote that they had wondered away, leaving...and whether or not they sought out another stronger foe for me to deal with since their attempts had ended in failure...

This troubles me a bit....as a few years ago, I wrote that something of a enormous challenge was approaching and I dare say that it came true in flying colors....I didn't like it...but why I could feel it upon the vibrations of the ground prior to its coming is just freaky....this is why I don't go back and read that deviantart journal all too often...as I freak myself out.
So anyway..I'm just saying that I feel a little "whoa, this is weird" kinda sense...and really hope that nothing immobilizing happens...due to the beasts in the fog. I am not liking this...

and a dream...dang it I despise dreams...but mine last night (I can't remember all the details) involved trying to escape the 'bad guys'...but they were bad guys like a military operation...and elite spies..and soldiers that were kinda just like robots...they looked like people, but they acted uniformly without expression or emotion.
We were all trying to hide from them and get away, we had to align with strangers to help escape...even though I don;t remember how it ended, I just remember running, trying to get away....*sigh...yay for bad dreams that leave you feeling unsettled....and of tornadoes in the fog...yikes.

Want to know something else...I sold my embroidery machine...but have to find a cheap way to ship it tomorrow. Why is the postal service so freaking expensive???ARGH! I could save them bunches of money if I was in control. But nope...I'm a nobody.
Tis okay...cause hubby mentioned buying me a camera today (OMG!!!!) Please add this to my 'Hell YES!' list!
I won't need to ship anything if I'm a photographer, lol...except maybe a CD.
Anyway, it is sold :) we can pay for gas and groceries for the month...w-2 form comes in hopefully by the end of the week.....and that land auction we went to....um...we possibly bought 3 lots if noone decides to contest it before the 30th. We got them for ubber cheap too!
Anyway, besides that good news and freaky news.....let me just say that last few sets I need to make....will probably be the last I will make, other than whatever I want to make when I want to make it, in whatever way and type and whatever I want to make it in....HELL YES!
And I will list it for my $25 an hour price regardless....cause that's just how I roll. Awesome energy does not come cheap, neither does shipping.
BUT, when I get my new camera....I'll have a few free photoshoot opportunities for those of you who want first dibs.....but you will need to help me out on fuel cost to meet up somewhere....cause I won't have a job until I have a portfolio to reveal to those who might be willing to pay me the $50 an hour I'll be charging them....fyi

I'm hungry, so off to cook dinner, much love...Be safe and many prayers for everyone who loves Jesus....oh, and kitties :) I love kitties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment