Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'd like to buy the world a coke....

No pictures today..and this makes me sad.
I just couldn't decide where to go with this post to choose pics beforehand...man, I suck.
No fancy black boxes either...whaaa!

I guess today started out blah.
Along with a messed up dream and just overall wanting to escape reality....I feel bummed this morning.

I can list things I have to do today along with things I should do...but why bother, I will only do the 'have to's' anyway....should do's are annoying.
But I'll get to those later....I still have 35 minutes of internet free time.

Why am I bummed? Besides the whacked dream....who knows, I have whacked dreams often enough. Besides being piss poor broke...who knows...I'm always broke, so I know that's not it. Besides the fact things still require my attention....that's not it either.
I guess it's just one of those days. Oh well.
I get to skate tonight, so it will all go away then if it doesn't wane beforehand.

What to say today....hmmmm.....
Oh wait...I remember why I'm bummed now...
grrrr
It's all thanks to the world for being a deceiving little bastard...*sigh.
Let me elaborate...
but it involves the big man upstairs, so refrain from condemning me to hell, will ya? It's not His fault, it's mine.
It's my fault for forgetting (again). My fault for falling back into that pit of religious stupidity where 150% of the world's churches say you need to be.
I hate them for disillusioning us all.
I hate them for placing stipulations on everything when they know nothing....they know nothing....and I have forgotten the way it really is because of their undying battle to cloud my spirit. The way they cloud everyone else's spirit and deform their perspective....no wonder that everyone is so hateful and continues to protect themselves from each other.
I do not belong here....I just want to go home.

I have forgotten the truth and forgotten the light while trying to fight off the darkness. I suck.
Of course now I can fix it...but I'm kinda waiting for the energy to come back so I can slaughter the....stuff out of some other stuff, lol. Look...you made me smile...since I'm trying to prevent using that fancy black box today cause I just wrote I wouldn't, lol.
Anyway...hell fire will rain down soon....be prepared.
and yes....I will be the cause and the solution....
Why is it that when you shove the world aside like the piece of shit it is...He smiles? Lol.
It's like a total contradiction....maybe He'll start talking again soon..it's getting too quiet in here.

hmmm....I;ve got 10 minutes left, but I feel a dire need to go add a post to my deviantart journal....talk to you pretty smilies of rage and pandemonium later. Go hug a panda today....he's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment