Friday, January 20, 2012

*SCREAMS!!!!!!

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
I hate my job!!! HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE it!!!!!
Please tell my way the hell I even bother?!!!
The whole f-ing day is f-ing WASTED!!!!
Spent too long trying to find the right design(s) for an outfit, decided to make them , but noooooo...what I need is too damn small to make by hand...so I have to use the cursed machine,.....so I buy a set of designs to use instead..whatever and I pay with some weird checkout (leery, I know)...
So I start the machine up and it is like a really tight stitch design as it jams up about 5 times and looks like utter shit.
So besides hunting down the designs I could might possibly use (because evidently the rest of the world are utter lacks of talents and abilities!!!!) I spent a bundle of wasted time trying to embroider a stupid picture of Lilo...,..which I tried fixing with fabric paint in hopes I could 'save' it....but NOOOO
It's in the f-ing trash...and I'm about to throw every other piece of crap in there with it....hell far!!! SOmeone save me!!!!

So why do I still do this job, you ask?
1: I still am obligated to do the 8 sets I said yes too.....shit!
2: gas and groceries are really nice to have without having to put it on the credit card (which is maxed out anyway)....this doesn't even bother me if we were just poor....but damn.
3: hubby has been playing the 'my wife wants to quit her job and she shouldn't' card way too often.....which in turn would make me feel worthless when I toss it all out the window......mind you this is all that has managed to keep me in the game...

I want to go skate....
That'll fix it all, but then I'll hear something along the lines of 'you do know it is costing us $70 a month to go play roller derby'....yeah well, at least he didn't mention that I need new wristguards...padded shorts, a new helmet, and the game insurance all before March...lol
God love him :) and bless his heart, cause he's going to need it....like I need a new job (which having a Nikon D7000 could help me attain, btw.)

I'm going to go clean house. That will at least keep me away from sewing.
Oh...and that machine right there *points greviously to that machine* is listed on ebay right now..... and I'm going to keep relisting until it sells..... bite me.

well....I hope your day is going well.
I'm off to clean...YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment