Sunday, October 14, 2012

Clocks are ticking.....with only one way out

A bit of a mix today. Bummed, excited, discouraged, joyful....
Makes me wonder why I even bother with the less tasteful thoughts. We never have to, but we always find ways of carrying them with us for a short time, as if we needed them.
I'm pretty sure though...that the thoughts are not what we need, nor the reason we hold onto them. I'm pretty sure that we carry them so that maybe, just maybe, someone will see us with them and they will come save us. Rescue us. Comfort us. Just show some sort of consideration to our hearts. Make us feel something of acceptance or something of being even alive. To remind us that we are valued. We are loved.....in someway.
Holding onto pain in order to lure out the only one who would save you from it.
But maybe that person will never come.....


So there's this thing that would be really crazy to attempt...again, not fully my idea...but it looks to me that it will falter and it will die....at least right now anyway. One side says that it'll be fine and will work out because it has to, don't worry. The other side says it's stupid and no one but you will help anyway, because no one else cares, and even if they did, they wouldn't do anything but say they care, and yet do nothing.....just like always.
You'd think I would have the energy to put those harsh accusations to rest, even if they are true, and feed energy into making it all possible......but I have no energy to give. It also is not my idea....so therefore the boss man would need to give His energy into it, because mine is again failing....like always.
So I can either chill out and let stupid uncaring people stay that way, which I will, and let the boss man handle it. Or I can just say forget it...oh wait....I can't do that....because I accepted it....and well....it has to work out now...hmmm
Nevermind on that topic.

Dang....I'm kinda bummed I don't have any youtube videos to watch. Even if it's crazy people that talk about crazy subjects, lol. No one here in real life to chat with about end of the world scenarios, or rapture shenanigans, lol. Gets kinda boring with nothing interesting to discuss, lol.

Sewed today. Sewed a whole outfit actually, but still need to decorate it with the appliques...joy... :P
But you see where I'm at now, don't you, lol. Working.
I should go sew up a dress for this photoshoot that I could so do tomorrow if I got it done in time.....but ugh....I'm still full from dinner and really don't want to just yet.
Or I could print out all the designs I need for that outfit.
But no, I';m writing about nothing no one cares about anyway. And I'm still trying to keep my mind off of the fact that the one person I really want to see isn't here. And I do this everyday. Everyday. Except those days when I get to see the other person I really love to see and I get freaked out enough to not feel all longing and such. I'm such a sap.


Let's talk about something interesting...like end of the world scenarios and rapture stuff!! Yay! Cause I can't actually talk about in real life as I don't know anyone who finds interest in such matters.....hmmm. Well, I do :P so I'll talk about it here where no one else much cares either, lol. But I find it rather fun to talk to myself sometimes, I get to solve my own issues eventually, haha!

Did you know that this Tuesday (October 16th) the sign in Revelation 12 actually happens. It does, and if you had Stellarium, you could go see for yourself. Just thought that was interesting to share. And The other morning....the sun was shining through the blinds on the wall and made pictures of what looked like the Clock tower in London. Big Ben I think it's called.....I though it was cool, because the light looked red/orange and it reminded me of my dream with the buildings on fire in Great Britain....and these clock towers looked glowing in fire....it was weird. Anyway the actual clock on these towers had the hands pointing to the 10 and somewhere between the 3 and 4ish area. Not sure which was the hour/minute hands, but it looked like either 10:16/17/18 or for the other way, maybe 3:50 .... No coincidence that 10/16 is the sign in the heavens....and the clock could have meant 10:16, nor the fact that it was Big Ben which is also in Great Britain...which just so happened to burn in my last messed up dream....the one with Keanu Reeves in it, lol. The had the paper that read something about 'A Groom man...10........100 yrs.'
Hopeful thinking that it could mean a wedding, which would be awesome and all....or war which would not be awesome.

And I think this stupid election needs to hurry up, I'm getting bored with it as well. All these clowns need to go on already, we all know it is fixed and they do all this hoopla for your entertainment and make you sheeple believe you are watching something unfold, when they already have had it planned out for quite a long while. Wake up already...it's all rehearsed. All of it.
The crazy youtube people say our current prez is the antichrist, but of course so was the last one too, wasn't he, lol. And I bet the next one will be as well, of course....though I doubt we will have a next one. It'll be the same one most likely, my opinion. And the end of the world will come, so there won't be another. We hope.

Lol, I got to go....someone is whispering in my ear. :) Later lovelies! Be at peace....and although the tower may fall, the dust cannot shake the earth beneath your feet, nor the steadfast beating within your heart......

No comments:

Post a Comment